Normal Topic Anyone need a last second partner for Tri-Cities? (Read 1209 times)
The_Rev.
Ex Member

Anyone need a last second partner for Tri-Cities?
08/20/08 at 04:19:10
Quote Print Post  
Yes... I have already talked to Thomas and Brian, and was too late - though I'm on Thomas' waiting list, if the first angler prospect doesn't commit.  But I can't wait too long if I am going to get my stuff together for the Trip.

So is there anyone else out there who is looking for a last minute partner?  I would love to go, and while I have never fished Tri-Cities, smallies and I are old friends.  Because of my work, I only get one opportunity a year to fish a tournament and I'd hate to miss out on this one. 

I am also on vacation so I can leave early on Friday, or stay an extra day or so if you had such plans - I'm real flexible.  (Needless to say I'm eager to split the cost).  So if you weren't going to go because you didn't have a partner, or your partner backed out at the last minute, or you know someone who needs a back seater... call me at (253-941-8413) home, or (253-332-2401) cell.  The sooner the better... thanks!  Chuck Bailey (The rev)

IP Logged

The_Rev.
Ex Member

Re: Anyone need a last second partner for Tri-Citi
Reply #1 - 08/21/08 at 00:32:54
Quote Print Post  
Thomas came through for me!  So I get to go - I'm excited!  We'll see you guys there!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo