Normal Topic Lake Wa. Aug. 13th, 2008 (Read 1409 times)
Larry S.
Board Moderator

Lake Wa. Aug. 13th, 2008
08/14/08 at 18:25:50
Quote Print Post  
Hit Lake Wa. from 11:00 am till 8:30 PM, Met Jose at 3:30 PM.
Got several Smallies up to 1-1/2 lbs before meeting Jose...we fished docks between 5-20 ft....lots of Perch but still not much size...they are schooling up nicely....got big fish of the day north end Mercer Island at around 6:30 pm 2-10 lbs on a green pumpkin tube in boat slip where we caught 4 other smallies schooled up. Great time on the lake with water at 70 degrees almost through out the lake. Was Windy though and made boat control tough and the chop was nasty as more than normal boat traffic for a weekday!

Here is a pic. of Jose....almost...he is still trying to get used to my camera! Grin
« Last Edit: 08/14/08 at 20:00:40 by Larry S. »  

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Re: Lake Wa. Aug. 13th, 2008
Reply #1 - 08/15/08 at 13:08:46
Quote Print Post  
hey Larry, Don Hankinson here, I hardly reconized you. You are looking almost as healthy as that smallie. Hey I am back in town and looking forward to seeing all of you guys, We, Ron and I are going to be on Washington Saturday morning early. If you don't have anything else going on, meet up with us. Probably find us at a weed edge just south of 90.  See ya soon brother.. Don

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

BassAholic
Forum Member

Fords don't float !

Re: Lake Wa. Aug. 13th, 2008
Reply #2 - 08/15/08 at 16:34:58
Quote Print Post  
I went yesterday the 14th It was hot & I don't mean the fishing. Got fish all-day just no size 1 was 2lbs & a few at 1lb I could see lot of suspend fish in the 12ft range but they were in no mood to bite. Ran into Bill Hill he was have about the same results but he might have found a big fish  Wink I spent lot of time driving also checking out new spots took my little boat around all of Mercer.Water was 75 at the end of the day I got fish from 8-28 ft DS & spinner baits

Fish like you are retired!&&Work like your on vacation!&&
IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo