Normal Topic Need to fish! (Read 2994 times)
Flippin Technician
Ex Member

Need to fish!
07/01/08 at 09:23:52
Quote Print Post  
Hey all! I have not had an opportunity to get out on the water for about a month now. Since Russell stuck that 9 pounder on Morton. I have the itch and if anyone is going out after work some night this week and has a back seat open I would gladly pay your gas or dinner and maybe both. Shoot me an email at racing1nascar@yahoo.com if you want to help with some medicine for my disease. We can get in touch and make some arrangements. Man I miss having a boat when the weather gets this nice. Enjoy the day!

Mark

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Re: Need to fish!
Reply #1 - 07/01/08 at 18:10:45
Quote Print Post  
Fliipin Tech,

Go buy you one of those kiddy pools and put some gold fish in it with some bushes and practice your flippin. Wink Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Russ
« Last Edit: 07/02/08 at 15:11:25 by Ray »  

IP Logged

The Weedwalker
WBC Member

Here fishy, fishy..........

Reply #2 - 07/02/08 at 05:54:17
Quote Print Post  
Did I miss something? What happened to your boat?

Brian Walker (The Weedwalker)

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 07/02/08 at 16:42:41
Quote Print Post  
Brian he sold it about 15 years ago.

Russ

IP Logged

Flippin Technician
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 07/02/08 at 17:27:41
Quote Print Post  
Hey Brian. I had to sell my boat way back when. It was a victom of a wife that could not curtail her spending among other things. I shortly afterwards got rid of her but have not been able to quite get myself back into a boat yet. 2 years more and child support goes to half and a couple after that it will be gone all together. Trying to position myself to be able to buy one in the next 5 years I hope. I think I might wait for the new nuclear powererd outboards though. Save myself on the purchase of fossil fuels LOL....

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 07/05/08 at 15:01:27
Quote Print Post  
Now that the trolling motor is sorted out, I'm planning to go out on Sunday - are you still looking for a seat? If so you are welcome to join me, I haven't picked a lake yet and am open to suggestions. I live up north in Edmonds, not sure where you are.

You can call me on 206-550-8538.

I'll email and PM you also

Faz

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 07/05/08 at 23:45:13
Quote Print Post  
I've not heard from Mark yet, but I'm still planning on taking the boat out tomorrow - if anyone is looking to go, let me know. The quickest way to get me will be 206-550-8538

Faz
Saturday July 5th - 16:45
206-550-8538

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo