Normal Topic tri cities camping? (Read 1664 times)
Troy
Ex Member

tri cities camping?
06/26/08 at 01:49:24
Quote Print Post  
so does the club have a campground that it usually uses? or is tri-cities a motel deal?  i found a place called hood park that is just upstream of the snake confluence that has camping spots still open.  looks like a decent place, anyone stayed there before?

here a link to a site you can check availability and book sites
http://www.reserveamerica.com/campgroundDetails.do?subTabIndex=0&&contractCode=n...

troy

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Re: tri cities camping?
Reply #1 - 06/26/08 at 02:10:16
Quote Print Post  
Troy,

Yes we have stayed there before. But was told that it has changed to day use only. We normally stay in Hotels there.

Russ

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 06/26/08 at 05:05:58
Quote Print Post  
cool russ thanks, i think i'ma reserve a spot there.  it's expensive enough to drive over, then add a hotel on top of that... no thanks.  how a guy supposed to prefish  Wink

troy

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #3 - 06/26/08 at 05:21:36
Quote Print Post  
Heres one we used in the past Troy....I am gonna call them in the am to see what they have for the pre-fish....I plan on staying at the Desert Gold Motel for the tourney though.......gotta have air condishnin'

Tri-Cities R.V. Resort and they have a description at www.tricitiesrvvillageresort.com . Their number is toll free at 1-866- 637-9900. tents are a no-no in the area due to vagrancy laws. Sorry!

R.V. Village Resort
7300 Van Giesen, West Richland, Washington 99353
Phone: 509-957-9900 or 1-866-637-9900

www.tricitiesrvvillageresort.com

IP Logged

b_olson
Forum Member

Reply #4 - 06/28/08 at 04:41:15
Quote Print Post  
what launch are we going to use? troy let me know where your staying, because last tourny was not very fun for me when i broke down before weting a line.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo