Normal Topic NWBASS Lake WA (Read 1048 times)
Nick-Barr
Ex Member

NWBASS Lake WA
05/19/08 at 05:07:25
Quote Print Post  
The NWBASS Event on Lake Washington this Saturday was fun. HOT, HOT Weather.......90 Degrees
The water warmed 6-10 degrees over the warm streak, some fish were bedding.  The winners took home $9,800!!!  Biggest pay out in NWBASS History. It included boat and motor contigencies with Nixon's Contingencies and the win.

It took 20 lbs. to win, 2nd and 3rd were in the 17 lb. range I believe. The winners fish were all bedding fish.

Me and Nick Culver fished it, We came in with 3 fish for 9 lbs., a 5 lb. Largie, 3 lb. smallie and a 1 lb. Largie. The 2 larger ones on a Yamamoto Senko and the smaller one on a tube.

Congrats to everyone who fished it!!!! It was a tough day out there and the lake was not on fire as much as everybody else thought it was. I think it took around 12 lbs. to cash a check.

I also saw Thomas out there in his new Fish N Ski.....Thomas, that is a NICE LOOKIN BOAT, you blew it away on color choice.

IP Logged

Flippin Technician
Ex Member

Re: NWBASS Lake WA
Reply #1 - 05/19/08 at 05:53:20
Quote Print Post  
Glad to hear you brought in some fish Nick. Thanks for the news flash.

IP Logged

bassin9
WBC Member

I Love WBC!

Re: NWBASS Lake WA
Reply #2 - 05/19/08 at 23:49:37
Quote Print Post  
Thanks Nick, can't hardly wait to the Riffe tourney will still go out and do some fishing on my own know, and by the way thanks for the pic with my grand baby maybe some day he will be weighing some fish also.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo