Normal Topic Gamma Fishing Line Sale (Read 1636 times)
DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Gamma Fishing Line Sale
04/28/08 at 14:07:52
Quote Print Post  
Due to unforeseen conflicts, Outdoor Emporium & Sportco will no longer carry Gamma fishing line. Cry  As a result, they are closing out the line at 25% off Shocked  and this sale includes fluorocarbon.  Hurry down and make your purchase, SAVE THE Receipt, and then go to the Gamma website (http://www.gammafishing.com/). ; Scroll to the bottom of the page and click promotions.  There you can print out the two for one coupon.  Follow the directions on the coupon and website, and you've got yourself THREE spools of Gamma line for next to nothing, even fluorocarbon! Smiley

Smitty Wink

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Re: Gamma Fishing Line Sale
Reply #1 - 04/28/08 at 14:25:47
Quote Print Post  
That is sad !  I will be doing just that Smitty.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Nick-Barr
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 04/29/08 at 01:00:24
Quote Print Post  
Wow, that comes as a shock to me. When I will be up there this weekend, I will talk to them and see what is up. THAT IS A GREAT DEAL on GAMMA, go and get it while you still can.

-Nick

IP Logged

Wabasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 04/29/08 at 02:22:59
Quote Print Post  
Smitty,

What in the world could be an unforeseen conflict?  Who else carries the line around close by the FW/Auburn/Tacoma area? 

Please let us know if you can?

Really too bad when a fishing supplier can't sell fishing line of their choice.  Must be one of those contract things maybe, just like the boat motors, etc?

Will be a great loss.........................

Oh, just travel to Cabela's....They have it in stock there, but it's quite a drive..............

Chuck Pigue

IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Reply #4 - 04/29/08 at 14:40:25
Quote Print Post  
G.I. Joes carries the regular co-polymer line, but in green only at this time. Huh  I will talk to the salesman and see if he can persuade them to give up more shelf space and carry the clear as well as some fluorocarbon.
Auburn Sports & Marine is not going to carry it unless you folks start going in there and asking Troy and Tom to stock it.

Smitty Wink

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo