Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Potholes Smack Down..... (Read 7616 times)
Larry S.
Board Moderator

Potholes Smack Down.....
04/25/08 at 01:42:19
Quote Print Post  
Okay Chumps.............whos gonna come get my trophy.....just a little reminder of last year cuz I'm gonna do all I can to keep it!!

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Re: Potholes Smack Down.....
Reply #1 - 04/25/08 at 02:44:24
Quote Print Post  
That dude in the 10th spot will be fishing inspired!  I think you had better all know that when you see me on May 10th after 8am, I will have my five and you chumps will be wondering where and how I am doing so well.  It is a known fact that given the pre-fishing I will be doing, y'all might as well mail me your checks.

IP Logged

Terry
WBC Member

Reply #2 - 04/25/08 at 03:17:23
Quote Print Post  
Boy Kirk, is that me in 8th above you?   Can't quite make it out. Roll Eyes  Larry, no need to worry, I don't mind bringing it home with me.

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #3 - 04/25/08 at 14:31:02
Quote Print Post  
Kirk and TERRY,
  Would that be me in the 6th spot?  You guys don't have to worry about Larry cuz he WILL have a trolling motor problem!!!  Not sure yet if it will be wiring, a loose connection or just a "gremlin".  As for those of you that think you've got this one "in the bag", watch your boats carefully Friday night.  There is more than one way to "skin a cat".  See you all there!!!!!!!!!! Cool

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 04/25/08 at 14:57:49
Quote Print Post  
I think I am behind Larry's right elbow somewhere.  Undecided

IP Logged

Daryl
Forum Member

Reply #5 - 04/25/08 at 15:57:45
Quote Print Post  
I sucked last year and finished way down the ladder. Matter a fact, my wife beat me. I have no doubt in my mind that I will suck this year. But if I do get lucky, I will let you guys hold the trophy and have your pictures taken with me.

Daryl

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 04/25/08 at 17:36:05
Quote Print Post  
You freaking leaf lickers stay away from my rig.  Someone named CHRIS practiced some sort of bulls**t voodoo on the old skeeter rig last year and it is still acting a bit like jack sparrow.  Not all there.  
« Last Edit: 04/26/08 at 05:32:02 by »  

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #7 - 04/25/08 at 17:36:53
Quote Print Post  
I'm right there with you Daryl.  I got beat by my woman every tournament last year  Embarrassed

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Daryl
Forum Member

Reply #8 - 04/25/08 at 17:50:32
Quote Print Post  
P.S. Please leave all your Banana's at home.

Daryl

IP Logged

The_Rev.
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 04/25/08 at 21:03:57
Quote Print Post  
Daryl and Chris,

Your wive's "beat" you?  As someone who has alot of counseling experience, let me inform you - you don't have to take it!  We men in the club need to stick together and see to it that "husband-beating" is not allowed at WBC.  Do they leave bruises?  Or do they hit you with socks filled with laundry detergent? (I hear it hurts, but leaves no marks).  I personally have managed to avoid being beaten on a regular basis by learning the words "Yes, dear!"  It is hard on the male ego, but easier on the body!  Hang in their guys - I salute you for being strong enough to publically declare your wives as "abusers!  That took guts!   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 04/26/08 at 00:58:41
Quote Print Post  
i've never done well at potholes...so i think i'm due to put a hurting on some fishes there, whether or not they are bass is yet to be determined   Cheesy.  plus i stole bakers gps chip out of his boat last night so i should be fine  Cool

troy

IP Logged

Daryl
Forum Member

Reply #11 - 04/26/08 at 02:14:43
Quote Print Post  
Rev

I'm leaving the wife (Abuser) home this year.

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 04/26/08 at 18:44:37
Quote Print Post  
Larry,

Now if you would just change the date of that tourney I wouldn't have a problem of bringing that trophy back to the Baker house again where it belongs. Wink

Hmm, I may have show up to this event by telling the wife I can't fly to New Orleans for that graduation because I am sick and then show up in the dunes putting the whoop again on you wannabe potholes flippin guru's. Wink Wink Grin Grin

Guru

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 04/26/08 at 22:09:57
Quote Print Post  
Well, I'm barely visible as the last entry on the board....... 46th!!!! After last year, I'm on a roll and planning at least 45th this time around!

Faz
Grin Grin

IP Logged

b_olson
Forum Member

Reply #14 - 04/27/08 at 20:58:52
Quote Print Post  
last year was the first time i have ever seen the lake and i love it. it took me a half a day to find them last year, but this year i kind of have a better game plan.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo