Normal Topic Silver Lake offer (Read 1324 times)
EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Silver Lake offer
04/17/08 at 00:26:54
Quote Print Post  
Hey Gang,
  I kinda screwed up and thought the tourney was next weekend.  We've "double booked" the family van for the weekend.  Are there any non boaters going down capable of pulling a 20 ft. Stratos with a 2" ball and a 5 way flat wiring harness?  I will buy the fuel both ways.  Also, anyone have an extra bed in one of the cabins (or a place to throw a sleeping bag)?  I'll buy my part of that too.  We can shuffle things around to use the van for the tournament but I thought I'd try this first.  Any takers?  Call me or respond.  Thanks Gang and either way, I'll see you all Friday night!!!!!!

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

The Weedwalker
WBC Member

Here fishy, fishy..........

Re: Silver Lake offer
Reply #1 - 04/17/08 at 00:56:08
Quote Print Post  
I Don't have an extra rig, but I could make a spot for you in our hotel room if you want.  Tongue

Brian Walker (The Weedwalker)

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #2 - 04/17/08 at 01:35:03
Quote Print Post  
Thanks Brian.  If I can get the tow vehicle offer taken care of, I'll take you up on your offer.  I'll let you know.  Thanks a bunch

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

bassin9
WBC Member

I Love WBC!

Reply #3 - 04/17/08 at 05:10:53
Quote Print Post  
Hey Ron,

If you are interested I have a spot for you and whom ever your going to bring along to the tourney. I have a travel trailer I'm taking.
Let me know if you are interested? I'm leaving on Friday after work and the campsite number is #16. Kids are fine if you are going to bring them.

Thanks

Thomas

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #4 - 04/17/08 at 20:22:27
Quote Print Post  
Hey Gang,
  Shanne and I got the van thing worked out and I am pulling down with it which also means I don't need a place to sleep.  Thanks for offering up guys.  If any one wants to ride down with me to eliminate your fuel bill, I'm leaving my house in Newcastle about 4 pm and have tons of room.  PM me or call if anyone is interested.  PS. I sleep alone in the van!!!!!  You'd have to have a tent, motel room or your own sleeping arangements but the ride is free and so is the "company" on the road.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo