Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) BASS Falcon lake (Read 4095 times)
Wabasmstr
Ex Member

Re: BASS Falcon lake
Reply #15 - 04/15/08 at 02:40:56
Quote Print Post  
THose two nuckleheads were at it most of the show ......whine whine whine is all Aaron M did, and all his good buddy just kept winding him up..  You could feel the tension through the TV and it was getting a bit annoying.  They were a tad close to me and I could see how they could get upset, but if the rules allow it, oh well.     I bet their friendship is just a small bit tattered at this point since Aaron didn't win it.....

Falcon Lake is a very good fishery and can't wait to find a trip next year to go fish it....

Chuck P

IP Logged

Nick-Barr
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 04/15/08 at 04:08:51
Quote Print Post  
If you could make one and give it to my mom it would be great, I cannot make it to the meeting

IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Reply #17 - 04/15/08 at 14:41:16
Quote Print Post  
I talked with Byron for about 20 minutes last night.  He was more upset about his poor finish on his home lake (Amisted) than the uproar created by Aaron & him fishing close together on Falcon.  

Byron told me that the spot they were fishing had actually been found by Mary Delgado, his fiance, when she was down there scouting for him and he was in Fl. at a "T". Shocked  He went there on a practice day and found the place loaded with toads.  Aaron happend to find the same area in practice.

Those guys have known each other for 20 years and are friends.  In fact Byron lived with Aaron when he 1st moved East from Nv. to fish the B.A.S.S. circuit.  

Aaron showed what has been dogging him for years---he can't take the pressure and overthinks everything Undecided.  Byron just got in Aaron's head a little bit and used it to his advantage. Roll Eyes  There are folks in this very club who do exactly the same thing whenever they can. Smiley

Smitty Wink

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 04/15/08 at 14:44:43
Quote Print Post  
Smitty,

I'll drink to that Cool Cool Yep some guys are legends in their own mind!!

Russ

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #19 - 04/15/08 at 14:50:02
Quote Print Post  
Thats some great inside info Smitty.  Thanks for sharing !

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Joel_Booth
Forum Member

Silver?........ I hate
Silver!!

Reply #20 - 04/15/08 at 16:54:50
Quote Print Post  
You could definitely see that the pressure was way too much for him to handle, I guess thats why he has three classic runner-ups.

IP Logged

Terry
WBC Member

Reply #21 - 04/15/08 at 17:41:44
Quote Print Post  
Quote:
Smitty,

I'll drink to that Cool Cool Yep some guys are legends in their own mind!!

Russ

Are you talking about yourself, Russ? Grin

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo