Normal Topic Rooms for April Tourny? (Read 872 times)
trucknmusic
Ex Member

Rooms for April Tourny?
04/06/08 at 22:58:05
Quote Print Post  
I was planning on fishing the tourny on Silver and wanted to stay somewhere close at least on Sat.  night.  I know most people were talking about staying at Silver Lake Resort - but the rooms are kinda pricey - though they could probably sleep like 3 people.  Anybody interested in splitting one or if someone already has reservations and want to split theirs?  I was also thinking about checking out the Mt. St. Helens Motel down the road... anyone tried that one?

I would also like to carpool down with someone (seattle area) if anyone is interested?

Thanks, Jon      

IP Logged

trucknmusic
Ex Member

Re: Rooms for April Tourny?
Reply #1 - 04/13/08 at 16:07:53
Quote Print Post  
Well just incase anyone else is interested here are the rates (at least for 1 person) at some other places close by:

Motel 7 West - $45
Mt. St. Helens Motel - $55
Timbiland - $70

I decided to stay at Motel 7 bc I think it will be a bit too chilly for sleeping in the truck.  Plus you can't beat a room for under $50, but then again we will see... could be scary. 

Still if anyone is interested in carpooling down, let me know.  I will be driving in Sat. morn and going straight to the ramp.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Re: Rooms for April Tourny?
Reply #2 - 04/13/08 at 16:53:29
Quote Print Post  
Me and Stu stayed there for the Silver Lake Open and the only thing if you are bringing a boat is they require that you un-hitch your rig and several tweaker kids came through the parking lot at night.....no fridge.....they had power for our room so make sure you let them know you need a room with exterior power (if boater.......) otherwise bring 100ft extension cord.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo