Normal Topic Tiger Pac Meeting..... (Read 1608 times)
Larry S.
Board Moderator

Tiger Pac Meeting.....
03/15/08 at 14:55:59
Quote Print Post  
Hey guys....Mark Wells has an open invite for their club meeting March 20th (N/W Tiger Pac musky club) on Thursday at 6:30 PM (since our meeting is Wednesday this month) at the Federal Way Round Table Pizza at 348th and 16 ave so. next to the Wal Mart.
They are having reps from Lake Tapps Parks to see about early opening of launch access for anglers and a show of support would be appreciated plus they have a raffle and a chance to get up on some Tiger Musky info before the Combo-Fish-In coming up

IP Logged

jwerner
Ex Member

Re: Tiger Pac Meeting.....
Reply #1 - 03/15/08 at 15:59:16
Quote Print Post  
Sounds great and I will be there more than likely to lend my support.  I need to head to Tapps a few times this year sincei don't live to far away.  Is there a no wake rule 'til 10:00am?

Jon Werner

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 03/15/08 at 16:51:46
Quote Print Post  
jon, i've fished tapps a fair number of times and if you get there at 6 am they are already people waterskiing  Grin.  i know a few decent good spots up there so if anyone goes just pm me and i'll give you some info.

troy

IP Logged

2000subaru
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 03/20/08 at 16:45:14
Quote Print Post  
Quote:
Sounds great and I will be there more than likely to lend my support.  I need to head to Tapps a few times this year sincei don't live to far away.  Is there a no wake rule 'til 10:00am?

Jon Werner

All the wake you can handle.  Just keep it under 60MPH or the jetski cops might get ya!  I'll try to make the tigerpac meeting, but have to drop the kids off with the family.  Just remember that the Bonney Lake launch is still open 24hrs and free, no thanks to my subaru Cry

IP Logged

REDCHAMP
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 03/23/08 at 01:17:37
Quote Print Post  
Hey 2000subaru,
I sure appreciate your efforts in getting the Bonney Lake Park boat launch arranged to be free. I understand it takes some serious 'metal' to get that accomplished.
Mark

IP Logged

2000subaru
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 03/23/08 at 18:30:43
Quote Print Post  
Quote:
Hey 2000subaru,
I sure appreciate your efforts in getting the Bonney Lake Park boat launch arranged to be free. I understand it takes some serious 'metal' to get that accomplished.
Mark

wa wa wa  Cry

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo