Normal Topic IMPORTANT INFO FOR MARCH GENERAL MEETING (Read 2689 times)
Chris B.
WBC Member

IMPORTANT INFO FOR MARCH GENERAL MEETING
03/09/08 at 23:00:38
Quote Print Post  
Hello WBC.  Our March General meeting, Will be held on March 26th (wednesday) at the Kennydale Hall.  They are putting in a new floor, so it will not be available at the regular scheduled date.

Our March meeting will also be our Annual SWAP MEET, so bring in all that excess tackle and gear.

Spread the word to all your buds who don't check the website regularly.  The board will do our best to spread the word as well.  

Sell those Raffle Tickets !!!  
« Last Edit: 03/11/08 at 20:25:10 by Chris B. »  

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

jwerner
Ex Member

Re: IMPORTANT INFO FOR MARCH GENERAL MEETING
Reply #1 - 03/10/08 at 03:00:11
Quote Print Post  
I teach in Federal Way and can see if it is OK to use the school.

IP Logged

Wabasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 03/10/08 at 04:07:59
Quote Print Post  
Check the library.  I know once before when I served as President of the Locksmith Association, we used a room in the library for FREE to hold a meeting, not sure if it could be used for a swap meet though.

CP

IP Logged

The_Rev.
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 03/10/08 at 22:59:04
Quote Print Post  
I'll check the church calendar (Where we have the annual awards banquet in Federal Way) - or do you think that is too far south?

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #4 - 03/11/08 at 00:51:02
Quote Print Post  
I suggested the Church as well Rev.  Definetly check it out if you can.  Most people know how to get there which is a plus.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Reply #5 - 03/11/08 at 06:34:31
Quote Print Post  
I can check on the Community Cntr in Renton if ya want.  It's located at the intersection of I-405 & the Maple Valley Hiway.

Smitty Wink

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 03/11/08 at 20:01:12
Quote Print Post  
We (the board) have decided to move the meeting back until the 1st available opening at the Kennydale Hall on Wednesday 26th.  This should give everyone an opportunity to sell more raffle tickets and organize their swap meet stuff.  So same location only the following Wednesday!

IP Logged

trucknmusic
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 03/17/08 at 20:08:01
Quote Print Post  
So it is for sure the Kennydale hall on the 26th?  I thought I read something about Round Table - or am I going crazy? 

Also would anyone want some old issues of Bassmaster and maybe so other fishing mags.  I am moving and would rather give them away so if anyone wants them I will bring em.   Thanks, Jon

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #8 - 03/17/08 at 21:16:42
Quote Print Post  
Kennydale, same place, Wednesday the 26th, 7pm.   Bring some Swap meet stuff  Grin

IP Logged

S._Basser
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 03/18/08 at 01:42:28
Quote Print Post  
Quote:
So it is for sure the Kennydale hall on the 26th?  I thought I read something about Round Table - or am I going crazy?  

That's the meeting for the NW Tiger Muskie Club (aka "Pikers"!), March 20. Sorry, Mark, just couldn't resist...I'll try to send you some recruits...C&R, Steve

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo