Normal Topic Annual launch pemit (Read 2107 times)
Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Annual launch pemit
02/28/08 at 19:19:58
Quote Print Post  
The cost of launch fees at state parks has gone up to $7 now.  If you plan on launching more than 10 times this year at state parks, such as Sammamish, Goodwin, Riffe, or Potholes, then it would be beneficial for you to purchase an annual permit for $70. It allows unlimited launches, plus you don't have to root around for exact change whenever you want to launch.

To purchase an annual permit, go here: http://www.parks.wa.gov/launch/

Glenn

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Re: Annual launch pemit
Reply #1 - 02/28/08 at 19:40:07
Quote Print Post  
Nice link, thanks Glenn.  Coulon Park is also sc**wing people this year, an annual launch pass is $75.  Alot better than the $10 resident, or $16  Sad non-resident fee's you'll pay out of the machine though.  I bought my Coulon pass as I go quite often.  
Also I stopped by Meridian last week.  The launch looks Awesome.  Hope the parking won't be too crazy during the summer.  Roll Eyes  I didn't look around long enough to see if they will be charging fees.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

sarge
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 02/28/08 at 22:41:42
Quote Print Post  
Hi All,

In case you are including our Riffe Lake tournament while considering an annual pass purchase, I just wanted to mention that all Riffe Lake launches are owned and operated by the City of Tacoma. There used to be a State Park fee at some Riffe launches, but that was changed, and now all current costs are managed by Tacoma. An annual pass won't gain you anything. BUT - if you launch at Kosmos or the new low-water Taidnapam Park North launch, there are no costs.

Some of these fees, like at Lake Washington, are getting out of control!

Chris

IP Logged

S._Basser
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 03/01/08 at 04:37:50
Quote Print Post  
I don't like paying launch fees, but think of it as paying for lakefront parking for about 2.5 vehicles. Compare that to parking for 8 to 12 hrs. at a lot near the King Dome (oops! I was fishing on Lk. WA when it blowed up! At the N. end of Mercer Isl. to be specific.). Looking at it from the lakefront parking standpoint, and the long hours from dawn to dusk, it's really pretty cheap. True, we get to pay to build the launch, and our tackle purchases are taxed to pay for them again. It just sucks to be a fisherman.  Wink C&R, Steve

IP Logged

Y2SAYS
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Reply #4 - 03/05/08 at 00:18:39
Quote Print Post  
Thanks for reminding me of this.  Where do you buy the year pass for Lk. Wash.?

"Do or do not, there is no try"

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #5 - 03/05/08 at 04:27:07
Quote Print Post  
Go to the Renton Community Center Says, for the Coulon launch.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

The_Rev.
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 03/06/08 at 04:17:13
Quote Print Post  
Don't forget to take all your truck and trailer information!  They want it all.

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #7 - 03/06/08 at 04:19:27
Quote Print Post  
Forgot about that, Thanks for looking out Rev !

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo