Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Potholes Open Invites (Read 14161 times)
Terry
WBC Member

Re: Potholes Open Invites
Reply #45 - 04/11/08 at 06:09:05
Quote Print Post  
Dude, are you taking orders? 
Grin Grin Grin Grin

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Reply #46 - 04/11/08 at 13:48:09
Quote Print Post  
My ringer & I will meet you at the East end of the Job Corps Levee at 12:30 Russ. Cool  We'll both have two cheeseburgers with grilled onions.  Make mine with mustard & mayo and my partner wants the works. Smiley  Don't worry bout refreshments, we'll have the chilled SmileyDiet Cokes with us.  Smiley

Smitty Wink

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #47 - 04/12/08 at 17:50:55
Quote Print Post  
Sarge,

Thats the funniest post I have seen in a long time and quite original. Those burgers look great. What a great idea. Well since the fishing was so good on thursday and friday warmest temps I found were 54.5 If you see smoke at the d**e you know where I will be.

Hey lets make it a potluck back in the dunes shall we????

Yup its going to be quite an interetsting Open this year here is what I found:

Fished thursday morning - Main lake 47-49, Lind Coulee up to 52, Dunes were at 51

Friday- Main lake at same - Dunes up to 54.5. Did not see one fish other than the one 4lber I got on a jig. Not one swimbait bite or crank bait bite.

Even the smallies were a tough bite. Bob and Jose stuck 14lbs of smallies on friday morning and only saw one largie.

Water levels are coming down as they have dropped a foot in a week. We are at May levels now.

Its going to be interesting - I guess I will have to break out the hot dog thongs, spatula, and my bib.

Russ

IP Logged

Man_with_a_view
Ex Member

Reply #48 - 04/13/08 at 02:01:34
Quote Print Post  
You guys sure seem to have out day alll planned for us. Thanks for the thoughts but I will make you a deal. If we we win I will buy you guys a burger. But instead of beef we will use doe balls. To bad does don't have balls eh? Ok if we win I will buy you guys a burger. Hope yall will do the same. If you win.

IP Logged

Nick-Barr
Ex Member

Reply #49 - 04/13/08 at 23:17:50
Quote Print Post  
Well then I guess I will have to stop at Safeway and buy some patties for everyone.......HA...     Glad to see the water temps are up, I see the weather has been nice and warm and going to stay warm.

STILL LOOKING FOR A PARTNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo