Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Potholes Open Invites (Read 14169 times)
basspro
Ex Member

Potholes Open Invites
02/26/08 at 16:55:32
Quote Print Post  
Invites went out last saturday so be looking out for them!!!

Russ

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Re: Potholes Open Invites
Reply #1 - 02/27/08 at 21:51:51
Quote Print Post  
My invite is out the door.  Smiley
Russ

IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Reply #2 - 02/27/08 at 22:21:04
Quote Print Post  
My entry went in yesterday afternoon's mail. Cool

Smitty Wink

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 02/27/08 at 22:36:07
Quote Print Post  
Smitty,

Thats cool you are coming to fish this with the Gang.

As far as I know here is the gang list:

Russ/Mark Chevy
Bob Pays2no/Nick
Lyle/Ted
Holmes/?
Stahlman/?
Jack/Jesse
Sarge/Steff

Camping at Lake Warden Resort and playing cards- Priceless
Russ
« Last Edit: 02/28/08 at 01:04:05 by »  

IP Logged

sarge
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 02/28/08 at 00:52:55
Quote Print Post  
Sarge/Steff are gonna hit the Open this year!

IP Logged

Nick-Barr
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 02/28/08 at 05:41:04
Quote Print Post  
I have yet to get mine......uh oh.......does anyone have one they can send me??? or possibly copy and email it to me?

-Nick

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 02/28/08 at 06:19:52
Quote Print Post  
I have None left. The potholes Bass club will not take copied forms only originals.

Russ
« Last Edit: 02/28/08 at 17:18:16 by »  

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 02/28/08 at 06:31:38
Quote Print Post  
Also if you didn't get your invite please don't call me and rant. Consider yourself fortunate for getting in this thing in years past and move on. I myself have missed a year or two for not making it in and I moved on and fished somewhere else for the weekend.

I feel your pain and know what its like. Cry

I have gone above and beyond to get others on the list, handed out phone numbers, etc. and not gotten much thanks.

So no more grief because there ain't a dang thing I can do about it and the T-director can't help you either since its on a first come first serve basis.

Russ

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #8 - 02/28/08 at 13:52:02
Quote Print Post  
Sarge and Terry,
  YOU'RE WELCOME, but next year, one of you are going to have to get out of the boat and give me a chance.  Deal?  Who's Friggin' idea was it to put the Potholes Open on the same weekend as the Silver Lake Draw?  Decisions, decisions.  Potholes?  NOT!  See the rest of you at Silver!!!!

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Terry
WBC Member

Reply #9 - 02/28/08 at 16:51:42
Quote Print Post  
Thanks Ron, got it and sent it yesterday eve.  If we don't get in, I'll be at Silver.  Yes, I'm a fishing wh*re and just want to go somewhere. Grin

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

sarge
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 02/28/08 at 16:55:33
Quote Print Post  
Ronald,

Ditto Terrence. Thank you! Anyways, I don't want to fish against you at Silver Lake... what... are you going to catch, like, 30 pounds this year? In one day!?!?!

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #11 - 02/28/08 at 18:05:12
Quote Print Post  
Always hope to, just don't expect to but 23.13 in one day was a day (fishing by myself) that I will NEVER forget!!!!!!!!!!  Oh, and "you're welcome".  Call me if you need anything else, like GPS coordinates on Potholes. Roll Eyes

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Henry_Dover
WBC Member

Reply #12 - 02/29/08 at 01:14:59
Quote Print Post  
Thanks Russ for giving me the invite today, I got it mailed off overnight delivery. Hope Angie and I get in to see the WBC crew take the Potholes Open.

Sponsors: &&Denali Custom Fishing Rods&&Matzuo America &&Do-It Molds&&Optimum Swimbaits&&Reins Tungsten&&Boat Bling&&Blackwater International 'Toray'&&Anglers Marine
IP Logged

b_olson
Forum Member

Reply #13 - 02/29/08 at 04:34:01
Quote Print Post  
ok whats up with this potholes open tourny. i dont know anything about this. i love large mouth fishing!

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #14 - 02/29/08 at 14:29:09
Quote Print Post  
Brian,
  This tournament is one of the best of the year as far as I'm concerned.  If the weather is right, the pre spawn smallies are biting anything and if it's perfect conditions, the largemouth fishing can be dynamite!  Normally, largemouth win it and also, normally, by the same 3 or 4 teams.  If you know which "one" of the 38 million hiding places the big female LM's hold during this time, you can win this.  It's all about the weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!  130 teams and no more, well run and by invite only.  No invite, no tourney. (That's what all this fuss is about).  Who got one and who has an extra?  I personally, would rather fish the draw tournament but that's just me.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo