Normal Topic Thanks Mack! (Read 1948 times)
Larry S.
Board Moderator

Thanks Mack!
02/23/08 at 05:38:34
Quote Print Post  
Gotta say, Mack gave one of the most informative lectures I have heard at the gen. meeting in a long time....I will be looking more to the new "Techno" baits and swimbaits in the future and I know I will be seeing him on the television weigh-ins soon! He is always a class act!

p.s. looks like he will be representing Western this year at the Jamborree too so BRING IT ON!!!

p.sssss. Dru! Ready for that Ice Cream? he he he....

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Re: Thanks Mack!
Reply #1 - 02/24/08 at 02:09:22
Quote Print Post  
Awesome job by Mack Randle.  Matter fact was out fishing today and my girlfriend ask, " should I cut a few of my tenticles off my tube."  Great info you said all night Mack.  It was cool picturing how it would feel to be around the pro's and such, just like Glenn being at the Classic.  I'll be rooting for you this year.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Tubetric
Forum Member

The fun of fishing is
the friends you make!!!!!!!!

Re: Thanks Mack!
Reply #2 - 03/04/08 at 03:39:39
Quote Print Post  
Thank you for inviting me to talk at the last meeting. It was great to be back at the club where it all started for me about 11years ago. Man where did the time go. The club was very good at making me feel at ease and welcoming me to speak. Hopefully my experience fishing with FLW had some help to the club. I just want to thank FLW for donating the hats to give away to the club members.

Mack
Thanks again

&& &&

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo