Normal Topic Cabelas on Monday (Read 1124 times)
BassAholic
Forum Member

Fords don't float !

Cabelas on Monday
01/23/08 at 18:40:28
Quote Print Post  
Went to Cabela's for the first time on Monday spent like 4hrs there still didn't see it all.The fish tank now has some bigger bass in it 3-5lbers guy said they just put them in there We spent long time watching them hoping one of the bluegill would get eaten. After shopping around a few hrs we went back to the tank The bass were getting more active. I had a bag of worms so I pulled one out & started shaking it & man the bass came charging right to the glass.Was cool to see how there eyes changed when in attack mode. One of the workers came by & I asked when do they feed the fish he said o I can do that now. He started tossing pellets in & the bluegill went nuts then WAM a large bass inhales this bluegill its tail is sticking out of his mouth & the bluegill is going nuts The bass shakes his head & the bluegill escapes. Here is a picture of Rebecca enticing a bass with the worm. Sorry for the quality but cell phone cam sucks.

Fish like you are retired!&&Work like your on vacation!&&
IP Logged

dilbert
Forum Member

Re: Cabelas on Monday
Reply #1 - 01/23/08 at 19:23:42
Quote Print Post  
That's funny.  Maybe they should feed the bass first, or at least offer them something better than pellets.  Feeder goldfish perhaps (they're like nature's orange crank bait), that would be fun to watch.

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #2 - 01/23/08 at 19:38:14
Quote Print Post  
I think I'll have to go check it out just for the fish tank.  Thats cool !

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Wabasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 01/24/08 at 03:39:42
Quote Print Post  
Their official grand opening is this weekend I was told by friends............

Chuck P

IP Logged

Stu
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 01/24/08 at 05:19:31
Quote Print Post  

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo