Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) silver lake open! (Read 9775 times)
Chris B.
WBC Member

Re: silver lake open!
Reply #15 - 03/18/08 at 14:29:32
Quote Print Post  
We don't have to worry about Doug.  He'll be running up and down the lake having fun with that new found power.  Glad the boat will be running better now Doug, and now with the JP. 
I think JWerner is signed up as well, he'll chime in soon I bet.  Anyone know the current water temp?  Embarrassed

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Nick-Barr
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 03/18/08 at 20:12:28
Quote Print Post  
I will be fishing it as well, with a buddy of mine from back when I was in CCBC. The water temp is in the high 40's. Was out there sunday and lets just say I should have saved my gas money.

GrinCan't wait for Saturday Grin, weather report looks very good Grin stormy and rainy and cold. Cry

IP Logged

Joel_Booth
Forum Member

Silver?........ I hate
Silver!!

Reply #17 - 03/18/08 at 21:45:58
Quote Print Post  
The weather is great right now!!!  I was supposed to be out there fishing with my new Ranger, that I got out of someone's driveway last night, but I didn't make it back to Kelso until 5am.  I'll provide a water temp after I get out there this evening or tomorrow morning.  If there is any chance t keep this sun all week the tournament could be pretty fun.

Anyways at least it sounds like my new ride is running on all six cylinders now, so I got that going for me!  Wink

IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 03/18/08 at 22:31:56
Quote Print Post  
Your "ride" better be only running on all 24 VOLTS.  I'm pretty sure we talked about this!!

IP Logged

Terry
WBC Member

Reply #19 - 03/19/08 at 00:11:13
Quote Print Post  
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

Stu
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 03/19/08 at 03:25:57
Quote Print Post  
Hey, guys. Larry and I are planning to have pizza at Papa Pete's after the raffle. Everyone is invited and encouraged to join us. We'll probably be wet and cold, so that warm restaurant and pizza is gonna feel goood!

Stu

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 03/19/08 at 05:58:12
Quote Print Post  
It seems everytime I check the weather for all of you it gets nicer and nicer. Started 49 and rainy. Now it's 53 and partly sunny. Hopefully if I keep checking it'll be 60 and sunny for you guys.

IP Logged

Nick-Barr
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 03/20/08 at 01:15:23
Quote Print Post  
Yeah, that water temp wont raise much when the nights are 30F...thats what sucks.

IP Logged

jwerner
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 03/20/08 at 15:31:20
Quote Print Post  
I decided not to enter the tourney.  Knowing I'd want to prefish at least twice, watching the temps and the cost of gas.  Three trips there = $180.00 in gas, plus the entry fee, all to catch a fish and if I'm lucky, two fish....  I thought I'd save my $$$$.  Unfortunately I will not be in town either for the fish-in.

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #24 - 03/20/08 at 16:54:08
Quote Print Post  
Maybe a good idea not to fish it JWerner, save your cash for the club T's.
I decided not to pre-fish.  It didn't help last year, went twice and didn't catch a thing, and because of the gas prices.
All I want to know is the water temp, hoping its warmer than here.  It was 50-51 last year, wrote it in my log. 
I'll be staying friday night at Silver lake resort, maybe run into a few of you there.  See Ya at the drivers meeting.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Joel_Booth
Forum Member

Silver?........ I hate
Silver!!

Reply #25 - 03/20/08 at 23:08:40
Quote Print Post  
Water temps were about 51 yesterday and it was pretty brutal out there.

IP Logged

Stu
Ex Member

Reply #26 - 03/21/08 at 05:01:32
Quote Print Post  
PERFECT!

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #27 - 03/21/08 at 07:25:37
Quote Print Post  
Thats the right attitude STU !  Easier to place when the fishings tough.  Worked for my co-worker buddy and I last year.

IP Logged

Stu
Ex Member

Reply #28 - 03/23/08 at 06:11:16
Quote Print Post  
Off topic replies have been moved to This Thread

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #29 - 03/23/08 at 17:33:49
Quote Print Post  
No results?? Must have been good Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes. No one is talking Huh Huh

Russ

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo