Normal Topic FLW Qualifiers. (Read 1338 times)
Larry S.
Board Moderator

FLW Qualifiers.
01/13/08 at 18:33:21
Quote Print Post  
Hey Ya'll....With Chuck unable to fish this year I am looking for a partner to fish the FLW Qualifiers this year. The lakes and dates are.....
May 3rd.-Lake Whatcom
June 14th.-Moses Lake
July 26th.-Potholes Res.
We can pre-fish together and share expenses and info...it is a draw format so there is a great opportunity to fish with some very talented anglers.
Also...the big kicker......all anglers who fish all three qualifiers....at the last event at Potholes can win a brand new Ranger Boat! Yes Mack Randle won the boat last year as all participants enter a drawing for the boat.
More info at....
www.wabass.org/
PM me here or E-mail me at scudman93@aol.com

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Re: FLW Qualifiers.
Reply #1 - 03/14/08 at 22:23:56
Quote Print Post  
Still need a Co-Angler for the three events this year and the schedule has changed....
June 14th Lake Whatcom Big Fat Smallys!!

July 26th-27th..Potholes!!!! Flippin and Pitchin!!

Each day is an independent event so expenses have been cut down 1/3rd since two days are back-to-back at the "Holes"
draw format so you can get three top state anglers to fish with!!!

$150.00 for all three events and $35.00 FLW Outdoors registration fee and your in!!!!
Chance to be like Mack Randall and win a boat just for attending the events!!! (He had a 1-67 chance of winning the boat!!! Great Odds!!!!)
Call me at (253) 335-2036 and we can share several days of pre-fishing at each fishery!
do'nt you want to walk up on this stage and weigh your fish?

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo