Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) January Freeze In (Read 11643 times)
Larry S.
Board Moderator

Re: January Freeze In
Reply #30 - 01/06/08 at 01:19:53
Quote Print Post  
Hey!!! What about them HAWKS!!! Grin Grin Grin
Oh.....
Hey!!! We had a Fish-In!!!
Thanks to all who came today and braved the 15-25 MPH gusty winds with 15-20 degree wind chills and stinging rain for a great day on the water and great fellowship too!!
We had 5 boats with 8 anglers at the wash tub that is Lake Washington and two boats conquered the beast as Brian Walker with Bree as his trusted compatriot and "Net-Girl" boated a 1-1/2 pound Smally from the Briney Deep and Mark "The Madman" Brown...(No relation to Josh Brown but just as accurate!) Boated a 2-1/2 pound Smally from 52 feet of water....i will let them fill in the blanks on what baits and such but I do have to say that getting to the launch and chowing down on some hot Sausages and Chili really topped off the day....Russ....Mark C.....hope all went well with the early departure but thanks for coming out also thanks to Jose...Mark B.....Mark M....Brian and Bree.
See ya all at Sammamish next month!!

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #31 - 01/06/08 at 23:05:51
Quote Print Post  
You guys and gals are TOUGH nuts Smiley.  I can't even get my boat outta the garage cause of the freaking 6 foot snow drift in front of the door Shocked.

IP Logged

Wabasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #32 - 01/08/08 at 02:08:16
Quote Print Post  
Dude,

You need to move where there ain't so much darn SNOW?  There's five acres for sale behind me in Lakebay.........guess what.....NO SNOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
But then again, it may be beautiful where your at and no driving across the NARROWS BRIDGE either......... Maybe you need a SNOW tractor for early removal.  Get a new buddy from the State Highway Dept, maybe he can swing buy and blade you a path also.

Good Luck.............Just ribbing ya some.

Chuck P

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo