Normal Topic Playing with Before and after pics (Read 1187 times)
basspro
Ex Member

Playing with Before and after pics
12/30/07 at 00:46:59
Quote Print Post  
[/img] http://www.myfishingpictures.com/data/500/thumbs/2006_21_I_Class_Demo_006.jpg[/i... [/img] This is before.

And this is after

Tada I finally figured out part of it. Well almost!!!!!!!!
Russ

IP Logged

S._Basser
Ex Member

Re: Playing with Before and after pics
Reply #1 - 01/01/08 at 06:12:15
Quote Print Post  
If you take your picture on the host website and right click, then left click on "Properties", you'll see the address of the picture. What you're bringing over is the thumbnail, but you want the big version (.jpg extension). Copy and paste that into the html code "img" and end with the "/img" that you have put in your post above so abundantly. Looks like almost a limit!

How's yer knee? Better than my left hand, I hope.  I can barely open a beer bottle with the damned thing, and that's with a steenking opener...twist tops are out of the question. Hmmm. That reminds me...I think I'll have another.  Shocked C&R, Steve

Edit: I copied your url, pasted it into the address line, deleted the word "thumbs", and it brought up the full sized pic. Likea dis:

This one, I just right clicked on the second pic above, clicked properties, copied the url, and deleted the "thumb" from the line.

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 01/01/08 at 19:38:26
Quote Print Post  
S,

I use a computer evryday to run my business, but when it comes to posting pics well thats another story.

Thanks for the help.

basspro

IP Logged

WCCT
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 01/02/08 at 03:38:08
Quote Print Post  
Where did you get your boat wrap done?  Looks great.  I am afraid to ask, but what did that set you back?  I am thinking of getting it done to mine.  It really is a nice way to advertise.

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 01/02/08 at 17:08:26
Quote Print Post  
WCCT,

Imagecraft in Auburn did the wrap for me. I help design it along with a graphic artist. Are you sitting down-$ 4200. Now thats quite steep for wraps as you should be able to get one for about $2500-$3500. I have done quite a bit of research on this subject and have shopped around. Liquid wraps in Arizona is one of the best, however there are that I know of  others that do this. For instance the company that did the C.A.S.T. van for Jim Owens. I have a buddy in Spokane that does them as well and if I think of his name I will get it for you.

It is a great way to advertise your firm as I have had some success with mine in branding and marketing my firm to a much greater audience.

My wrap will be changed in the future. Not quite sure yet on the new design as I have been working on it as we speak. Probably won't re-wrap until late summer or early 09.

If you need any other help on the subject let me know. I will have to go back and look at my notes on the other companies who do wraps in the greater Seattle area and get back to you.

Basspro

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo