Normal Topic Knee Surgery (Read 1857 times)
basspro
Ex Member

Knee Surgery
11/16/07 at 21:24:20
Quote Print Post  
Just sitting around today resting after knee surgery. Torn Meniscous issues after Chelan event. Maybe I was setting the hook to hard on all those dinks I caught or maybe it was those great surfing waves we were dealing with.

Any way Just sitting here playing. Wish Stu luck on the same deal.

If anyone wants to talk fishing I will be home.
Russ

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Re: Knee Surgery
Reply #1 - 11/16/07 at 22:16:35
Quote Print Post  
Hey Bubba....want me to come over and play some cards?

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 11/16/07 at 22:32:19
Quote Print Post  
Larry,

Wish I could but am taking care of sick daughter as well. She has been home all week from some sort of bad bug.

Thanks for the offer,

Russ

IP Logged

S._Basser
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 11/19/07 at 05:33:27
Quote Print Post  
Russ...How long before you can get back on your bum knee? I don't think it takes too long, 'specially since you're such a young feller. Good luck, anyway.

I think I took off 3 days work (and the weekend) after my appendectomy, and my surgeon was PO'd for some reason. Seems like he wanted me to goof off more. I'm waiting for hand surgery. The tendon that goes over the knuckle zigs off to the side, which locks things up and hurts like a gurl dog! I can't afford to goof off as much as you, tho.  Cry Steve

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 11/19/07 at 05:48:39
Quote Print Post  
S,

I started hobling today. Can stand on it for short time and move with crutches for awhile. I plan on moving a little more each day to get it back in shape. Good luck with the hand.
Russ

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #5 - 11/20/07 at 05:11:00
Quote Print Post  
My "Ortho-Pod" had me prove to him that I could bear weight and walk out the door from the Post-Op ward......he said if I sat for more than an hour without a 10 to 15 stroll around the room that he would beat me with my crutch! Glad he did too because warming the leg up in the mornings was HECK!!

IP Logged

topjimmy
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 11/20/07 at 07:16:51
Quote Print Post  
Russ get on a stationary bike dont just sit there        ride Lips Sealed

IP Logged

S._Basser
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 11/30/07 at 01:25:28
Quote Print Post  
Russ...if u need a stationary bike, I have one I can loan you. It's a nice one, too. Or, you might find one on the side of the road someplace. I'm at 24 Hr. Fitness tomorrow. Got my hand repaired today. It's in a cast, of course. Makes typing a strange combo of touch typing with the right and hunt/peck with the left thumb! C&R, Steve

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo