Normal Topic Cabela's (Read 1366 times)
Daryl
Forum Member

Cabela's
11/16/07 at 14:38:33
Quote Print Post  
I went to Cabela's last night for their open house for special people. Yes, I'm special. It is very impressive. I talked to the guys in the fishing dept. and they are willing to take suggestion on stocking shelves with baits we use.

They had Ranger and Stratos bass boats with an assortment of aluminum boats. The guy told me they are going to bring other boats in, that are owned by Gen. Mar.

The fish tank is cool, but the bass they have are all about 5 inches long. They do have some bigger slimers.

It's definetly worth the drive.

Daryl

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Re: Cabela's
Reply #1 - 11/16/07 at 21:16:20
Quote Print Post  
I just got back from the "Official Grand Opening"....it is worth the drive but I hope the fishing department does take suggestions as it is lacking alot of bass stuff....
NO ZOOM LIZARDS!!!
sorry...tension breaker...had to be done.

have to say also that the diner has a great special "Biscuits and Gravy" for $4.50!!! Grin

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 11/16/07 at 21:20:07
Quote Print Post  
Larry,

Maybe you should try to Pro Staff for them and tell them what they need in stock.

No Zoom, what were they thinking???

Russ

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #3 - 11/16/07 at 22:24:16
Quote Print Post  
There is some Zoom stuff but shaky head stuff....brush hogs.....u-tails but no LIZARDS!!!

GET A ROPE!!

IP Logged

S._Basser
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 11/19/07 at 05:13:15
Quote Print Post  
I stopped at the Cabela's in Boise when I went through there last March. VERY nice store, great loads of bass gear, and very helpful employees. I expect the Lacey store will be just as awesome. They told me the one in Lacey was going to open in September, tho. Probably delayed by building inspectors...plumbing being my guess.  Wink 

I thought about going to the Lacey Opener, but I'm recovering (?) from a week down with the flu bug, and hoping to get my left hand operated on shortly, so no $ to buy biscuits and gravy or Zoom lizards.  Tongue Steve

IP Logged

Terry
WBC Member

Reply #5 - 11/19/07 at 05:40:41
Quote Print Post  
Went there today, BUSY!   Very cool store though. Cheesy

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo