Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Team Tourney (Read 5154 times)
Stu
Ex Member

Team Tourney
10/11/07 at 04:15:24
Quote Print Post  
Hey, nobody is talking about the team tourney.

The weather is supposed to be pretty nice.

Russ? Ron? Carlos? Sarge? Mark? Larry? No smack talk? Huh

NO FISH SLAPPING?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9SSOWORzw4

Stu

IP Logged

Joel_Booth
Forum Member

Silver?........ I hate
Silver!!

Re: Team Tourney
Reply #1 - 10/11/07 at 04:45:20
Quote Print Post  
Ya we don't even have our regular somewhat optimistic weight predictions yet.  So I guess that the Booth Team will be taking first with 22 lbs. even! Wink

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 10/11/07 at 05:50:41
Quote Print Post  
I'm going to say that it'll take somewhere between 25-28lbs to win give or take a couple good kicker fish.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #3 - 10/11/07 at 06:01:03
Quote Print Post  
What I am wonderin is....anybody want to meet for Breakfast on saturday am?
Maybe at the place in Eastgate?

oh....and 29 pounds for me and Bob to pull out the win! Grin

IP Logged

sarge
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 10/11/07 at 15:03:04
Quote Print Post  
I wish I could attend, but I will be leaving for Sacramento tonight and will be there through Monday. Terry and Ex-Prez are going to have to pass on the SLAP for me...

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 10/11/07 at 15:20:48
Quote Print Post  
Stu,

I am working this weekend so I won't be slapping any thoughts on this one other than have a safe and fun weekend and I hope all who participate catch lots of fish.

Oh and the winning weight will be 23.4lbs.

Good Luck,

Russ

IP Logged

Daryl
Forum Member

Reply #6 - 10/11/07 at 16:56:00
Quote Print Post  
Me and ? are going to kick some *ss. We will have 6 fish per day with a 3lbs average both days. You do the math.

Daryl

Corrected for Nick

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 10/11/07 at 17:10:57
Quote Print Post  
So you'll have a total of 6lbs Daryl. Way to set the bar high bud. Sorry Big D couldn't resist. Still think it's going to be in the 25-28lbs for the win.

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 10/11/07 at 22:07:41
Quote Print Post  
i'm just gonna follow mark maderos around and catch 27.5lbs off of all his spots  Shocked

troy

IP Logged

b_olson
Forum Member

Reply #9 - 10/12/07 at 03:50:05
Quote Print Post  
i prefish the last 2 weekends and i got my first smallie ever out of washington the first weekend. last weekend they would not bit, but i did cam some very nice fish.

IP Logged

Y2SAYS
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Reply #10 - 10/12/07 at 05:54:53
Quote Print Post  
I was out there today with my buddy and our best 5 went about 15-16lbs with a 5lb 6oz hawg...my friends personal best.  Good luck to all that are fishing and think the winning weight will be 27-28lbs.  I won't be there, but will be fishing the following Saturday there.

"Do or do not, there is no try"

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #11 - 10/12/07 at 13:13:14
Quote Print Post  
Brian,
  I have spent hundreds of hours on the camera on Lake Wa. and you're right, there are some beautiful fish down there!  I wouls suggest NOT spending much time fishing for the ones you see though.  It's NEVER worked for me.  If you are fishing the team tourney and you're totally stumped, grab a drop shot, find a weed line (outside) near deeper water and set the hook on anything that remotely feels fishy.  Many of the fish I catch this time of year feels like a perch until you set the hook.
  FYI, Chris and I went out two weeks ago all day and it was the first time on a VERY LONG WHILE that I got "skunked" on that pond.  Terry and I will be fishing it (with little confidence) until I set the hook for the first time.  They're out there, trust me.  Two years ago, Chris and I went out this exact weekend and had nearly 9 pounds in two casts off one rockpile!  It can (and DOES) happen.  Don't let last weekend keep you off the pond this weekend.  The bite changes by the minute out there this time of year!  Can't wait guys!  Don't forget, this is the last one 'till April.  If you skip this one, WINTER WILL BE VERY LONG!

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 10/12/07 at 15:00:43
Quote Print Post  
That's funny Troy, the only problem you will have is keeping up with me.  The BOAT IS BACK, and team Nitro will be ripping around the lake.

Mark

IP Logged

Daryl
Forum Member

Reply #13 - 10/12/07 at 17:18:35
Quote Print Post  
Mark

Can I follow you? I promise to slow down. HA

Daryl

IP Logged

Varmint
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 10/12/07 at 21:38:28
Quote Print Post  
I might make it out Saturday for a few hours but there's no way I am missing the Dallas / Patriots game Sunday. Good luck to you all.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo