Normal Topic scholarship tourney?? (Read 2218 times)
basspro
Ex Member

scholarship tourney??
09/26/07 at 15:10:40
Quote Print Post  
Anyone fishing this event besides baker/payseno & Logstons?

Russ

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Re: scholarship tourney??
Reply #1 - 09/26/07 at 16:54:52
Quote Print Post  
Considering.  I need to get ready for hunting trips and am running out of week-ends.

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 09/26/07 at 17:18:56
Quote Print Post  
Kirk,

Get ready for hunting? I thought getting ready meant you put your camo's on and you walk out the door with your gun.
Grin
Russ

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 09/27/07 at 18:10:53
Quote Print Post  
Yea, usually that is true, but when you are taking a 15 year old boy, who is so excited he can't sleep, to Montana after a 160 class buck, I want to be prepared!  I must admit that I am as excited as he is.

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 10/04/07 at 03:29:03
Quote Print Post  
Anybody else fishing this besides Baker/Payseno Team? Here Logston/Holmes can't make Sad Its this weekend. Its $110/Team and a 2 day event.

Russ

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 10/08/07 at 16:47:47
Quote Print Post  
You guys missed a great Scholarship event. Weather was in the 60's little to no wind on saturday and 4-5 footers on sunday. Only 38 boats showed which we were quite surprised no one else from WBC showed up to this event other than Mac Randle.

First day was tough as we weighed only 8.65 lbs for 5 fish limit and sat in 24th. Couldn't find the bigger fish. Sunday wind came up as we wished it would and stuck 10.45 lbs and good for 13th with total weight of 19.07. Cash started at 7th with 21lbs and change. Winners had 25.59lbs.

Had a great time caught over three limits of keeper 12 inch fish and better on sunday. Dink fest on saturday.

My only complaint was about the Federation blast off format on 2nd day should have gone from boat 38 backwards, instead of from boat 20 forward.
We were boat 35, so we got screwed. Hmm, Maybe thats why I don't fish the federation events anymore. They still can't get it right.

Russ

IP Logged

Pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 10/08/07 at 17:06:31
Quote Print Post  
Here are the results:

http://www.wabass.org/

Bob

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #7 - 10/09/07 at 04:24:37
Quote Print Post  
Thats not how it works at the federation Russ as there is NO regularity at the federation....that being said I am still going to fish their events next year only with a louder voice!

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 10/09/07 at 15:56:53
Quote Print Post  
Larry,

Maybe you can help them get their act right. I can't tell you how many times they screwed up the draws during the early 90's and couldn't figure out who won, etc.

Good Luck with your efforts.

Russ

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo