Normal Topic Backseat for Chelan (Read 1971 times)
Rwfaz
Ex Member

Backseat for Chelan
09/06/07 at 06:27:01
Quote Print Post  
Does anyone have an available backseat for the Chelan Tournament? I can be reached here, or at 206-461-1282 (work) or 206-550-8538 (cell).

Faz

IP Logged

biggreen
Forum Member

Flippin Out

Re: Backseat for Chelan
Reply #1 - 09/14/07 at 14:44:28
Quote Print Post  
Hey Faz, I do have an open back seat. However you would have to subject yourself to my schedule if possible. Let me know what ytour plans are.

Phil Smiley

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 09/15/07 at 03:54:35
Quote Print Post  
I am afraid to ask the details of that one........

IP Logged

Daryl
Forum Member

Reply #3 - 09/15/07 at 06:29:22
Quote Print Post  
I am looking for a backseater for Chelan. I am leaving before noon on Friday. Send me a message if interested.

Daryl

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 09/16/07 at 04:30:26
Quote Print Post  
Daryl, thanks for the offer. I had already accepted Phil's offer in the morning. I will not be able to get away early from work since we are installing new machines all that week.

See you on the water.

Faz

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 10/04/07 at 04:36:47
Quote Print Post  
Thanks to Phil for the backseat at Chelan. Work almost caused me to miss the event, but even a 36hour shift followed by the 4 hour drive (and running out of gas on the way home between work and Chelan) wasn't going to keep me away. This has been a good year for me by my standards anyway, with at least one 5 fish limit in every tournament including the Jamboree.

Thanks also to all of you who have given me backseats, advice and taught me new stuff this year, I'm almost beginning to feel like a Bass angler with some knowledge (only taken me 6 years to get this far - still a lifetime of learning to go).

Thanks WBC - great club with a great spirit!!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo