Normal Topic FLW Qualifer NEW BOAT Winner (Read 1309 times)
Wabasmstr
Ex Member

FLW Qualifer NEW BOAT Winner
08/27/07 at 00:03:39
Quote Print Post  
Congrats go out to MACK RANDLE for winning the boat drawn after the final leg of the Washington State FLW Qualifer Series.  Mack accepted the certificate for $30,000.00 for the new boat with Pride (Even though he already owns a new Ranger).

Larry Sullivan and I threw darts and lures at him, but still managed to provide a handshake and a congratulations.

For the state team results go to:http://www.wabass.org/

Later, and THANKS Larry for a great opportunity and alot of fun during this past series.

Chuck P

IP Logged

Nick-Barr
Ex Member

Re: FLW Qualifer NEW BOAT Winner
Reply #1 - 08/27/07 at 05:46:05
Quote Print Post  
Congrats Mack!!!

Chuck, How did Larry and you do at Long Lake?

-Nick

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 08/28/07 at 00:16:39
Quote Print Post  
i wonder if he'll trade straight across for a "lighty used"  Grin bass tracker?  way to go mack!

troy

IP Logged

Wabasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 08/28/07 at 01:22:20
Quote Print Post  
Nick,

Even after the pre fish and knowing what we needed I couldn't get to our spots first as my boater wanted to go fish LMB first at the dam.  No keepers measureable for me, and I know Larry got his limit, but not sure about his weight.  I also believe 14lbs +/- won the tournament. 

Missed you, but enjoyed the day anyway.

Chuck P

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #4 - 08/28/07 at 02:30:24
Quote Print Post  
Like Chuck said........it was a great time even with the low fish count.....I caught five keepers all day and one died for a total of just under 5-1/2 pounds..just could'nt find the quality bites...as for Mack.......Man that guy is on a hot streak as he had the 4 month old Ranger and now the certificate boat.....will help with the entry fees he has to pay for the Stren Series this next season!!!
WAY TO GO MACK!!! Grin Cheesy Grin

IP Logged

Tubetric
Forum Member

The fun of fishing is
the friends you make!!!!!!!!

Reply #5 - 08/29/07 at 05:20:52
Quote Print Post  
Thanks for the congrats on the boat draw. I will be selling the new boat but havent decided which way order it in our cell the certificed. Yes it is a big help to pay for the Stren Series this year as I will be going as a pro this year taking the big step, wish me luck!

mack

&& &&

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo