Normal Topic El Salto Anyone? (Read 993 times)
DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

El Salto Anyone?
07/13/07 at 16:29:31
Quote Print Post  
A group of us are returning to Angler's Inn at El Salto Lk in Mexico on February 10th 2008 for four and a half days of trophy fishing. Smiley  This is an awesome trip and we have one space left. Smiley   If anyone is interested please contact me ASAP.  A deposit of $1250.00 is required within 30 days.

Smitty Wink

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Re: El Salto Anyone?
Reply #1 - 07/13/07 at 23:27:07
Quote Print Post  
Smitty,

Would I love to fish that trip with you but unfortunately will have to say to you good luck to you and the gang.

Russ Cry Cry Cry

IP Logged

Brian
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 07/17/07 at 06:09:51
Quote Print Post  
We were not too impressed with the quality of fish there this year, and decided that our money was way better spent going to Clear Lake, Delta, Lake Fork, or Ammistad (sp?). It is much funner to fish out of your own boat, and not a garbage strewn lake with pot fields growing in the hills.....
Brian

IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Reply #3 - 07/17/07 at 13:50:37
Quote Print Post  
POT Fields!  We did see one patch of the stuff about the size of a small garden, but with the Air Patrols by the Federalies going on, I don't think there is much of that .  Certainly not enough to pose a threat to the fishing gringos. Cool
What outfitter were you staying with?  Not that one that is away from the lake and located in town next to the feedlot by any chance? Tongue 
Our group stayed at Angler's Inn and had a memorable experience with numerous fish caught in the 7 lb range as well as 1 11 and 1 13. Smiley Smiley

Smitty

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo