Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Jack & Jill on Roosevelt (Read 6199 times)
Ripalip
Forum Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Jack & Jill on Roosevelt
Reply #15 - 07/23/07 at 14:04:54
Quote Print Post  
I will be there with my 16 year old daughter

Thanks

Thayne

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 07/23/07 at 15:10:45
Quote Print Post  
We will be there early Friday.

IP Logged

Jack
Forum Member

Reply #17 - 07/23/07 at 16:33:27
Quote Print Post  
O'Days heading over on Wednesday afternoon!! (estimated arrival hopefully by Thursday a.m.) We seem to make A LOT of stops!

IP Logged

Nick-Barr
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 07/23/07 at 19:36:11
Quote Print Post  
My mom and I will be over FRI Morning, fish Banks for a little bit on FRI. We got a spot for Saturday night but not for FRI? I guess we will see whats up when we arrive on FRI.

ALSO, My LEGEND LE-186 will be avaliable for TEST DRIVES ALL WEEKEND, Just Ask, Ill be more than glad to take you out. You can get a taste of the Larger Legends Great Ride, even in the 18 footer.

-Nick
« Last Edit: 07/24/07 at 16:09:41 by »  

IP Logged

Stu
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 07/25/07 at 02:02:05
Quote Print Post  
Samantha and I had to change our plans and will not be able to go this weekend.  Angry

Hope you all have a good time.

Stu

IP Logged

Nick-Barr
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 07/25/07 at 05:25:20
Quote Print Post  
That stinks Stu, too bad you cant come back to defend your crown.

I Will also Hvw some GAMMA FISHING LINE avaliable if you would like to spool up a reel or two.

IP Logged

Varmint
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 07/29/07 at 02:09:44
Quote Print Post  
Well as some of you have heard by now Mary and I had trailer trouble. We discovered the problem in Ellensburg when we stopped for lunch. It was obviouse from the liquified grease on the outside of the wheels that the brakes had somehow started dragging. Long story short we made it back home at 9pm.
I tore them down Saturday and found that the master cylinder was the culprit. It has a cylinder in it that had siezed. We were very lucky to have stopped when we did. A grease fire was just moments away I am sure.

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 07/30/07 at 00:01:38
Quote Print Post  
Varmint,

We also had some problems. Day one morning blast off and almost to Keller Ferry I discover my RPM dropping like a fly from 5800 to 2900. Took over 6 hours to get back to ramp at 7.5 miles per hour fished my way back at stops and then had Payseno's pull me back last two miles.

Did not fish day two as I would have liked.

Moral of story: Make sure you have second prop and tools to change it with.

Have been running bass boats for over 20 years without a prop issue and now I have learned lesson.

Ruman was leading day one with 12lbs.

Russ

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #23 - 07/30/07 at 02:18:24
Quote Print Post  
Congrats goes to Team Rumann for taking 1st place!  Had a great time fishing and hanging out with everyone.  The food was AWESOME!!  Just goes to show what a little initiative and planning will produce.  Thanks goes to Russ and Kirk for BBQing the steak. Great stuff!

IP Logged

Nick-Barr
Ex Member

Reply #24 - 07/30/07 at 05:49:41
Quote Print Post  
Congrats to the top finishers!!! 
I would also like to thank Kirk and Russ for the BBQ, it was AWESOME.

As for fishing, y mother and I did alright consdiering I never have ever seen Lake Roosevelt before.
11 somethin pounds, we fished the Swawilla Basin most of the time. On day 1 I also had boat problems, I had a battery blow up and had to wait till a guy (Willie Boats guy, I believe he is a member, cant remember his name) passed to give us a jump start. The rest of the day we fished near the launch with no accesories running, so we wouldnt have to get another jump start to get back in. That afternoon I cleaned out all the masses of battery acid that had spewed all over my battery compartment and bought a new cranking battery and was good for day 2.  Overall I had a GREAT TIME and so did my mom, I will certainly be fishing the J & J next year.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #25 - 07/31/07 at 03:19:24
Quote Print Post  
Well me and the wonderful Mrs. Wolsky could'nt climb out of the hole we dug for ourselves on Saturday with 5+ pounds even though we caught 10.4 on Sunday for 10th place but we had a ball with 25-35 fish days but lots of time pulling and placing cull tags for mere ounces gained...had a limit less than an hour each day...Sunday we launched at 6am and we limited by 6:45 so no shortege of fish just quality bites.
Shannon is a class act and welcome on my boat any time! Smiley

IP Logged

Wabasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #26 - 07/31/07 at 03:25:28
Quote Print Post  
Larry,  glad you could catch some fish, must of felt really good compared to what we've done on the mini tour hum?

Great job anyway.

Chuck P

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #27 - 07/31/07 at 14:18:47
Quote Print Post  
It was a great time.  We enjoy this event as much as any of the others.  Great to see everyone there and the numbers of boats at our events continues to impress.  Thanks to everyone for sharing.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo