Normal Topic Banks Tourney Comments (Read 972 times)
basspro
Ex Member

Banks Tourney Comments
06/18/07 at 17:19:01
Quote Print Post  
To All,

Just wanted to say that this event was one of the most fun times me and my family has had in a long time. I can't say enough about the great group of people we have in this club. I have never heard some of our people laugh so hard, joke around, and share information about what they are doing to catch fish during a tournament (won't here that from other clubs) and share such good fellowship together.

We have a special thing going here and we should all be so blessed that we have the opportunity to get to do this once a month during the summer.

I am proud to be a WBC'er.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Congrats to Kirk Holmes, Brian Walker, and Mike Stahlman for the top 3 positions respectively for doing well.

My family and I are looking forward to the Jack & Jill event in July and hope to see more couple's fish this great event this year as we did last year.

Russ

IP Logged

Y2SAYS
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Re: Banks Tourney Comments
Reply #1 - 06/18/07 at 20:52:45
Quote Print Post  
Sounds like a lot of fun.  So what were the winning weights?

"Do or do not, there is no try"

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Re: Banks Tourney Comments
Reply #2 - 06/18/07 at 22:20:25
Quote Print Post  
Y,

I think Kirk won it with 21lbs, Brian and Mike Tied with 20.52lbs but Brian Walker had big fish so that moved him to 2nd and Stahlman to third. Payseno was 4th with I think 18-19lbs. I believe 5th - 10th had 15 + with ounces between everyone in that category. I held 9th with 15.86 so you can see how close it all was.

All you needed was a good kicker for both days and you would have cashed, but getting the kicker was the problem.

Some fish still on spawn a ton of post spawn fish were caught as evidenced by a lot of guys were culling several limits per day. I culled 6 limits on sunday to get my 9.82 bag. Sad to get less than 10lbs for the day for this lake but I just can't find the bigger fish.

Russ

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo