Normal Topic Gator Mount anybody? (Read 1311 times)
Larry S.
Board Moderator

Gator Mount anybody?
05/15/07 at 03:22:00
Quote Print Post  
Does anybody have a spare Gator mount to accomodate a Motorguide 67?
Rob has the trolling motor but needs a Gator mount to replace the Minn Kota mount. post here or get ahold of Rob or myself!

IP Logged

The_Rev.
Ex Member

Re: Gator Mount anybody?
Reply #1 - 05/15/07 at 04:10:41
Quote Print Post  
I have one - I'll bring it to the meeting Thursday.  In fact, I just put it in the truck so as not to forget it.  If you need it before then - call me.  (253-332-2401)  I'm off all week.

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 05/15/07 at 22:44:00
Quote Print Post  
Thanks guys. Another pat on the back for Western Clubbers, guys willing to help another out even though he is the competition. I wired my motor without the second positive cable and it seems to be working better. I am going to take her out to Sammamish tomorrow to try it out. I would still appreciate the other setup for a back up in case. Thanks again guys. BTW Russ Baker took it upon himself to pick up the mount and hand deliver it to my work in the next couples days. What a group of guys we have here.

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #3 - 05/16/07 at 13:16:00
Quote Print Post  
Hey Rob,
  If you have problems with the motor itself after your "test run" on Sammamish, call me.  I have a 55 lb. 24 volt Brute up in the attic I kept as a spare but the new boat has a Minn Kota.  I will never use it and if you can (or need it), it's yours.  Call me if you need me to bring it to "The Holes".

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Justin
Forum Member

"I caught you a delicious
bass'

Re: Brute
Reply #4 - 05/16/07 at 17:08:03
Quote Print Post  
Anyone else have a back up they are willing to sell?

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo