Normal Topic Jamborree!! (Read 1004 times)
Larry S.
Board Moderator

Jamborree!!
04/16/07 at 05:00:15
Quote Print Post  
Fishing times for the Jammborree are...
Sat.:10am launch till
1st flight-4pm
2nd flight-4:30 pm
3rd flight- 5pm

Sunday 6am launch..
1st flight-1:30 pm
2nd flight-2pm
3rd flight-2:30 pm

Monday 6am launch..
1st flight-9:30 am
2nd flight-10 am
3rd flight-10:30 am.
There will be the customary Breakfast prior to fishing on Saturday am, casting contest after fishing Sunday then a Bar-B-que ($4.00) and lecture by angler Clay Dyer....then the Coupe-Dee-Grass...the RAFFLE!!!
After fishing on Monday the awards and posting of the standings and off to the races to get home!!....well...for some as I will be hangin around a few more days!!!
More info at...
www.wabass.org

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Re: Jamborree!!
Reply #1 - 04/16/07 at 14:34:40
Quote Print Post  
Clay Dyer the speaker. that's awesome he'd be a good guy to meet some time. Wish i was able to go this year.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Re: Jamborree!!
Reply #2 - 04/27/07 at 01:01:30
Quote Print Post  
The club has our usual area....spaces 1-7........when you get to Coulee Playland...check in at the office and let them know you are from Western and that we have spaces 1-7 and you want to stay there.
If you plan on going there earlier in the week or staying later after the event....THEN and only THEN do you have to call and make a reservation.
The Jamborree is a hectic event for them and they do take reservations all year but this one is a pain.
Traditionally we cram as many as 15 boat/camp rigs in the 7-8 spots we have but we all have to make sure we pay prior to leaving....they will run tabs for us through the weekend as individuals but things can change...to beat the rush you can close out and pay on Sunday too or even pay for all when you get there....just make sure you pay.....if three rigs are in a spot it is not 1/3 but rather each pays as if individual.......that way we get to stay together and they lower the prices 4-5 bucks just for this weekend.
Hope to see alot of folks there as it is a hoot and the raffle on Sunday is awesome!!

P.S.......if you were ever in the market for a boat...this is the place...alot of boats will have for sale signs on them and alot of boaters are willing to show their new boats around...when I bought mine I took 5-6 people out to show the ProCraft around! Wink

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo