Normal Topic FLW Delta Event (Read 2586 times)
basspro
Ex Member

FLW Delta Event
03/16/07 at 00:52:06
Quote Print Post  
Look at the standings for first day and you see Ron Hobbs Jr in 5th place.

Pretty darn good fisherman no matter where he fishes. Some guys just have it-that majic that we wished we all had.

Good Luck,

Russ

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Re: FLW Delta Event
Reply #1 - 03/16/07 at 01:03:58
Quote Print Post  
Thats insane.  Catching a 9-3 on route to a 27-12 limit.   3rd place

http://flwserieswest.flwoutdoors.com/image.cfmid=22534

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 03/17/07 at 01:25:02
Quote Print Post  
Yeah he dropped the ball on day 2 though with 9-12. This is a sweet fishery though. I fished it April of 05 with my Dad. It fishes right up my alley. Wish I had the dough to enter an event like this.

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 03/17/07 at 01:55:14
Quote Print Post  
Rob,

Yes it amazing how fast you can fall on your face at this event. Hobbs now in 25th. Go Hobbs get back in there.
Russ

IP Logged

Nick_Barr
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 03/17/07 at 04:30:36
Quote Print Post  
That is cool a local boy is going down and beatin em up...........making us all cry up here wishing we were down there, they had I believe 7 fish over 10 pounds yesterday

IP Logged

Wabasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 03/17/07 at 04:34:29
Quote Print Post  
It looks as if Ron had two bad days after his first great day....From up top down to 58th!!!!  Shows you just how tough it can be for anyone........even those who appear to own Lake Washington and such......It can be any one's day........Would be nice to hear from him and see what happened.........Entertainment maybe??????????

Chuck P

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #6 - 03/17/07 at 04:44:48
Quote Print Post  
I was reading the standings wrong.  So they started this tournament on wednesday?  Why is that, fishing during the week so the weights will be higher?  Grin  Or does it give them all sunday to drive home, most likely.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 03/17/07 at 15:02:35
Quote Print Post  
I was wondering how you and Smitty were reading these incorrectly according to the FLW report I got off the web on that thursday.

I showed he was in 5th you & Smitty said 3rd. Maybe we are all looking at the wrong site.

Russ

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 03/17/07 at 15:08:25
Quote Print Post  
Look at it this way at least Hobbs beat Robert Lee and got the $2500 for crying towels that he will need for falling to 58th. Cry Cry

Russ

IP Logged

REDCHAMP
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 03/21/07 at 03:19:51
Quote Print Post  
I didn't see the standings but Ron Hobbs Sr called me the second day of the event to tell me what Jr was doing. He did say Jr was in 3rd after day 1 though.
Mark

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo