Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Silver 14th Event (Read 9214 times)
Carlos
Ex Member

Re: Silver 14th Event
Reply #15 - 04/11/07 at 15:48:06
Quote Print Post  
Thanks Chris!  Cool I'm not worried a bit about this weekend. My brother just got back from 4 days down there, Shocked we'll be just fine Russ. Brian is right they are very agressive right now. Don't listen to Culver he can't catch em anyway. ha ha Grin

Carlos

IP Logged

Joel_Booth
Forum Member

Silver?........ I hate
Silver!!

Reply #16 - 04/11/07 at 22:12:12
Quote Print Post  
Ya Carlos you have them all figured out.  The water temp was 58-60 when Brian was down there cuz the air temp was 70+ for the two days prior.  On tuesday the water temp was 52-53 the fish aren't going to be as agressive, that's my guess anyway.  Plus Silver can turn off and on in a hurry because the water temp changes fast with the weather.  Come prepared for everything and I'll just focus on beating you not taking home the first place trophy.  Just messing with you Wink, I'd rather you and Russ take it home than somebody from a different club.  Good luck.

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 04/11/07 at 23:25:36
Quote Print Post  
It's all good dude. My brother just got back last night and he told me the whole time they were there they didn't have any problems getting on em. (Tuesday as well) I know things change quick but I'm prepared to grind if I have to. Wink

Carlos

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 04/12/07 at 12:08:01
Quote Print Post  
Russ you fished Texas for 25 years and the Potholes for 25 years.....how old are you?

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 04/12/07 at 18:54:20
Quote Print Post  
Rob,

"OLD"

Russ

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 04/12/07 at 22:55:54
Quote Print Post  
Well, are you ready to go fishing you old man?  Grin Let's go woop up on some young whipper snappers and Smitty and Phil. He he... Kiss

Carlos

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 04/12/07 at 23:39:50
Quote Print Post  
Carlos,

Can you say , " YeeeeeHaaaaawwwww

Russ

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 04/13/07 at 01:38:03
Quote Print Post  
All I can say is "Jig and Chovy"

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #23 - 04/13/07 at 18:52:37
Quote Print Post  
Just wanna say Good Luck to all of ya fishing the open at Silver..........see the rest of ya at the Fish-in at Black Lake!
Oh........when you guys get done fishing at Silver...stop bye at the fish-in...maybe do Pizza or somethin! Grin

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #24 - 04/15/07 at 03:13:12
Quote Print Post  
So what happened fellas?  Anxious to hear the results.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

biggreen
Forum Member

Flippin Out

Reply #25 - 04/15/07 at 04:28:38
Quote Print Post  
  Hey guys, fishing was ok at Silver Lake open today. Smitty and I finished 6th and took home a paycheck.  Cool

Was looking for fellow club members for their support and congratulations but it seems like the Baker team bugged out early. Where did the great sportsmanship go? Cry

The sponsers expressed a concern for those anglers who bugged out prior to completion of the great raffle they provided! Roll Eyes

Smitty and I had a great time out there today. Camraderie and having fun is what its all about.

How would you like your humble PIE served Russ?

Yeeeehaaaaaaaa? What is that? Sounds like an old Mule we had on the farm!

Grin   See Ya on the water

Phil Cool

IP Logged

Stu
Ex Member

Reply #26 - 04/15/07 at 04:34:11
Quote Print Post  
Congratulations to Phil and Smitty! Nice finish! I heard that the bite was tough again. Dang cold fronts.

Did you score anything cool in the raffle?

Stu

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #27 - 04/15/07 at 19:43:46
Quote Print Post  
CONGRATS Phil and Smitty!
 How did the rest of the WBC teams do?  Give me the "skinny".  What was the winning weight, how many boats and how many boats caught fish?  Kirk and I got "spanked by the fish" (both brown and green) out at Potholes.  1 stupid fish all day!  I hope the weather gets ALOT better REAL FAST for next weekend.  Again, Congrats guys.  Fill us in on the rest of the teams....................

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #28 - 04/15/07 at 21:52:19
Quote Print Post  
Big Green,

Congrats to you and Smitty. Yup that pie ain't too good and am feeiling pretty bad about getting my but whooped. Broke some stuff on the boat and had to go fix before the Potholes Open that night.

Congrats to you both again on cashing a check!!

Russ

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #29 - 04/16/07 at 01:11:10
Quote Print Post  
Great to hear Smitty and Phil....Russ what broke?....need a hand or anything?....gotta have good representation at the Holes!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo