Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Silver Lake Draw Tourney  - April 28 and 29 (Read 18441 times)
gotfive
Ex Member

Re: Silver Lake Draw Tourney  - April 28 and 29
Reply #75 - 05/01/07 at 20:42:29
Quote Print Post  
Potholes Club tourney - May 1994 first time ever in a tourney, first time ever in my own boat.  Fished three huts the whole weekend and won with 27+ pounds.  Next year, same time, same pond, boated ONE fish the entire week-end and my career has been a model of inconsistency ever since.  Hey, I work very hard at those skills.  I would hate to start winning every event.  People would start not showing up and not liking me too much.  Some might even stoop to hiding banana's in my boat.  I can't imagine anybody ever doing such a low, dispicable act, but I have heard that desperation is a funny emotion.  I hope that never happens to me.

IP Logged

sarge
Ex Member

Reply #76 - 05/01/07 at 21:32:59
Quote Print Post  
Gotfive.

I think you need to watch this. This song was going through my head during the whole despicable act...

http://ghostalmedia.com/banana/

IP Logged

The Weedwalker
WBC Member

Here fishy, fishy..........

Reply #77 - 05/02/07 at 04:08:28
Quote Print Post  
Now that's funny!, I don't care who you are!! Grin Cheesy Connie had the idea of Western Bass awarding a golden banana award at the end of the year for the lowest weight of the person who fished all the points tourneys. Grin Wink Roll Eyes

Brian Walker (The Weedwalker)

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #78 - 05/02/07 at 05:08:32
Quote Print Post  
Dude, You WAY too much time on your hands.  That would be me with the BAT!!

IP Logged

b_olson
Forum Member

Reply #79 - 05/03/07 at 00:01:41
Quote Print Post  
i know troy it is. my main boat motor is in 2 pieces right now. i think the water pump is going out. going to the weigh-in last weekend with 11+ pounds in the boat on sunday, the horn went off again! i knew i was in the money, but never though first place.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo