Normal Topic Thank You (Read 2212 times)
Marc M.
Ex Member

Thank You
02/17/07 at 06:33:19
Quote Print Post  
Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed getting to speak with you at last night's meeting.  Great questions, and I was very impressed that the non-tournament members didn't seem to mind listening to yet another tourney guy.  I know I ended up speaking longer than the alloted time, and I apologize for prolonging the meeting.  Again, thanks for the nice reception and be sure to let me know if any of the tips help your fishing success.

ciao,
Marc Marcantonio

IP Logged

StuK
WBC Member

Lund Boats

Re: Thank You
Reply #1 - 02/17/07 at 06:38:41
Quote Print Post  
Marc,

We really appreciate the fact that you take time from your very busy schedule to come and speak to us. I took several points from what you told us and will try to use them this year. Thank you for letting us into your thought process for fishing tourneys.

Stu

LUND - The Ultimate Fishing Experience

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #2 - 02/17/07 at 06:47:38
Quote Print Post  
Marc we need to make more time for you as I believe we could all spend hours tapping your brain and don't hesitate to stop by and visit the site! Thanks again.

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #3 - 02/17/07 at 07:33:35
Quote Print Post  
Thanks alot Marc.  Good speech, with great tips.  You helped me before through email on Lamiglas rods and such and I think you are a great tournament angler as well.  Good luck this year.

Chris

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Nick_Barr
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 03/28/07 at 14:34:15
Quote Print Post  
GREAT SPEAKER

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo