Normal Topic OUR CLUB ROCKS (Read 971 times)
marktfd88
Ex Member

OUR CLUB ROCKS
02/06/07 at 15:57:10
Quote Print Post  
So I am sitting at home bored, waiting for Baker to pick me up to go fishing and I did a little surfing on the net and came across the Washington State Warm Water Fishery program.  In that area I found a summary of all the bass fishing contest's in the state.  After looking over the numbers a bit, I came to the conclusion our club really rocks.  Looking at the number of anglers we have in a tournement, to the number of fish caught.  We kick butt as a club.  There are not any clubs out there coming close to our numbers guys.  To me this means that we have a really competitive club with a bunch of really good anglers, when compared to other clubs.  I feel that the numbers could be crunched a little more to come up with really interesting  stats for our club.  All as a means of attracting more anlers to the club and further our sharing knowledge with our members.

Mark

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Re: OUR CLUB ROCKS
Reply #1 - 02/06/07 at 18:41:26
Quote Print Post  
your absolutely right mark.  my first tourney at riffe we had like 30 boats!  the number of skilled anglers in this club is awesome as well.  you know when you dont catch them that someone always will.

Troy

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Re: OUR CLUB ROCKS
Reply #2 - 02/07/07 at 01:14:56
Quote Print Post  
We have had up to 44 at our Potholes tourneys. Thats saying a lot that that many guys show up for a club event. I hope someday that all of our tourneys have atleast 50 guys there. Maybe someday that will happen. I can say this that it is getting a lot harder to win one of these events unless you get on a roll like I did last year and others like Kirk Holmes and Lyle the Spankinator Logston.

We have a tremendous amount of very skilled sticks in this club and they are all getting better all the time.

I'm proud to a part of the best bass club in the state, lets rock on.

Russ

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo