Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Potholes open (Read 20458 times)
Sarge
Ex Member

Re: Potholes open
Reply #30 - 03/02/07 at 23:58:34
Quote Print Post  
Hey Ex-Prez - let's see, two guys over 6 feet tall that both drive F-350 diesels... yep, waitin' in the shadows quietly alright.

Carlos - Your right hand looks awfully nice, but what about your left? OH SNAP!!! That's ten pounds of fish, son!!!

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #31 - 03/03/07 at 00:40:44
Quote Print Post  
Sarge where did you hide the Electo-shock equipment in that picture. Your buddy from UDub must have it in the front of the boat. I see a touney banner but when did you guys start bringing those to your fish shocking trips Shocked. he he he I don't see one rod in the boat I know that pic is bogus... Kiss What ever you do don't spit any beavers in my face at weight-in ok. Tongue

Carlos Grin

P.S. That's my money fish...

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #32 - 03/03/07 at 01:02:24
Quote Print Post  
Ya see that's how ya do it in tracker. Hey Sarge tin will win just not at the open right!

IP Logged

Man_with_a_view
Ex Member

Reply #33 - 03/03/07 at 02:21:43
Quote Print Post  
There is enough hot air in here to make a blimp float into the stratosphere. I love it!

IP Logged

Terry
WBC Member

Reply #34 - 03/03/07 at 02:23:11
Quote Print Post  
Unfortunately that is a real picture.  I had to witness that crap. Angry  You should have seen my face when I didn't win that tourney. Cry  Oh well...I didn't choke when it counted...smack! Grin

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #35 - 03/03/07 at 02:32:13
Quote Print Post  
Chris,

Those are nice fish, but don't think we will be lucky enough to get short sleave weather in April.

Russ

PS I know where those big-uns are hiding Wink
Russ

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #36 - 03/03/07 at 07:10:25
Quote Print Post  
I'm not talking to you any more, Terrence.

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #37 - 03/03/07 at 14:52:14
Quote Print Post  
Hey Chris,
 I just realized that you missed a "WBC accomplishment" at the bottom of your post.  Isn't the picture of the two PIG STUD MONSTERS you're holding up the weekend YOU WON POTHOLES in the old tin Tracker?!!!!  You forgot to put "1st Place at Potholes in May with 38 anglers out of a non sponsored tin Tracker with multiple leaks and 38 MPH top speed".  Just lookin' out for your ego Bud!  Carlos????????
Wink

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #38 - 03/03/07 at 15:39:44
Quote Print Post  
Me and Bob are in Dogs....the check just cleared now all thats left is the CRYIN!!

p.s. try not to get any tears on my boat! Cheesy

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Re: Potholes open-Update
Reply #39 - 03/08/07 at 04:22:22
Quote Print Post  
TO All Who are fishing this,

Just got off the phone with the tournament director and cut-off this year was 126 Teams.

Some good news about the event that will help speed up the weigh in-Two Fish barges will be used instead of one.

Also some trivia for you - I can't quite remember the total weight as of all fish caught, somewhere around 1800lbs, total fish lost any guesses?

A whopping "0". Pretty good for the best run tourney in the state.

Also of note- The Washington Department of Game and Fish will be there this year for both days weigh ins. Primarily there to watch and learn from the best on how we as fisherman and tournament personell handle the fish.

If I get more news I will post later.

Russ

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #40 - 03/08/07 at 16:39:28
Quote Print Post  
I think the best feature of their weigh-in is that they control the number of people that can come up to the weigh stand at one time. They do this by having a set number of bags available (around 5), and you MUST have one of their bags to get up the ramp with your fish. That is really smart and doesn't allow fish to sit in bags for too long or people to come up with leaky bags. I wish more big tournaments would follow that example.

IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Reply #41 - 03/08/07 at 16:49:19
Quote Print Post  
The FLW has been doing that for several years.  I didn't realize it when I was at an event two years ago and started up the ramp with my bag of fish.  I was stopped by an official and told to go back to my boat, put the fish in the well and wait until I was handed an "official" weigh bag.  The bags were in worse condition than mine, but the effect was to limit the number of folks at the stand.

Smitty Wink

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #42 - 03/10/07 at 01:43:40
Quote Print Post  
Ah man there are going to be some broken hearts after the weigh ins because you all you can win at the same time but you are all talking some major smack. You forget about me Russ? I fished it last year and found the hole you have been fishing for 25 years remember?? "You'll see that 3 lber?" Unfortunately I can't fish it this year. And it's probably a good thing for you guys cause I had my GPS running this year and found some honey back there. You guys need the practice before our May tourny. Rob's making a comeback this year.

Good luck to all. Remember the team last year won it in crab creek with some giant smallies on spinnerbaits. At least thats what I was told last year. OH Nick...dont forget about the logs in the lower unit you will have to pull out. 

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #43 - 04/05/07 at 22:12:25
Quote Print Post  
Hey Gang,

I just made our (Barr and I)reservation for Wardens last week and was wondering if ya'll wanted to rent the upstairs again? Please leave me any feedback  ya'll have on it. I think it was like 50 bucks a night last year and if you all want to do it again I'll call and reserve it.

Carlos

P.S. Don't forget the ear plugs right Kirk and Sarge?

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #44 - 04/05/07 at 23:11:20
Quote Print Post  
Carlos,

Is that $50 on top of our campsite as well?
Russ

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo