Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Potholes open (Read 20456 times)
Nick
Ex Member

Re: Potholes open
Reply #15 - 02/28/07 at 05:22:26
Quote Print Post  
You notice how Russ already named us team champion.lol Plus what's with Jaws. I mean I don't talk or anything. What's with that Russ. Grin
« Last Edit: 02/28/07 at 19:50:27 by »  

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #16 - 02/28/07 at 05:36:04
Quote Print Post  
Scrounging up an application?
Demeaning.
Fighting with dispatch to give me time to stop at the post office?
Frustrating.
Being charged 14.50 for next day by 3pm?
Irritating.
Feeling the satisfaction of taking Dave and Chris's entry fee........
PRICELESS!
Grin

IP Logged

Nick_Barr
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 02/28/07 at 14:39:44
Quote Print Post  
Whose team is gonna be made the LEGEND?????? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin???????? Cool Cool Cool Cool

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 02/28/07 at 16:00:18
Quote Print Post  
LOL, Larry... But we plan on taking a lot more than just ONE entry fee!!!

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 02/28/07 at 17:10:53
Quote Print Post  
"Let the Potholes Fish Slapping begin". I say Team 21 I Class Baker/ManW/View are going to geterdone again this year with a fat check.

You boys might want to reconsider going to Banks this year because it didn't help your numbers at the Holes last year. He,he Wink Wink Wink
Russ

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 02/28/07 at 19:53:29
Quote Print Post  
Like I said team Champion isn't playin around this year. We had our chances last year and we didn't execute. We we're unfortunate. Plus you need two days this year Russ.
« Last Edit: 03/01/07 at 04:28:36 by StuK »  

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 03/01/07 at 00:16:51
Quote Print Post  
Nick,

Didn't execute?? Maybe you just need to practice that casting routine a little more. Wink Wink
Russ

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 03/01/07 at 03:52:29
Quote Print Post  
Yeah execute I know i sound like I'm talking about Texas view on the death penalty! Grin

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 03/02/07 at 18:03:36
Quote Print Post  
Oh you kids got me cracking up over here. It's all trivial when Mister or should I say Master Barr and I, take you boys back in the dunes and give yall a whooopin'. He he...oh by the way, that was funny Larry Wink. But...priceless is Team Legend (Nick and I)being fitted for 2007 Potholes Open Champion Jackets!!!! Can I get a BOOYAH!!

Carlos  Cool
« Last Edit: 03/02/07 at 20:44:15 by »  

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #24 - 03/02/07 at 18:27:24
Quote Print Post  
Carlos,

I hope those jackets don't have hoods on them, because there isn't enough fabric in the Columbia Basin to cover your inflated head! And you guys might get back in the dunes (here's a hint: go north), but I can't wait to see if Team BLAH-gend is going to take that pretty, sparkly new boat into the places it has to go to catch fish. Does Master Barr have it in him to give the Legend a proper Potholes break-in?

Paint-free lower unit... willow scratches... dust and sand all over the carpet that won't get out until winter '08... sticky green scum line... mud in the livewell (assuming you even get to turn it on)... gelcoat dents from Carlos' 1 oz. jig banging on the side of the boat...

It ain't for the faint-hearted. Tell you guys what, I'll bring my cell phone and tow strap with me in case y'all need some help. Dave and I might be a little heavy in the livewell, but we should be able to make it close enough to throw the strap to you.

Anyways - I hear the dropshot bite around Goose Island is going to be hot. Just consider your options.

Chris

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #25 - 03/02/07 at 19:17:08
Quote Print Post  
Team legend,
Yes don't forget about the millions of twigs and spiders that you will be stepping all over as you get in the dunes. Don't think that shiney new Legend will get even close to those bushes, if it does it may just turn into a scratched up broken in Potholes Boat.

Sarge that was the best post I have ever seen Grin Grin. I'm still LOL on that one.

Russ

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #26 - 03/02/07 at 20:07:49
Quote Print Post  
Guys,
  All I have to say to all the "Blah, Blah, Blah" is WATCH OUT FOR THE TEAM THAT QUIETLY WAITS IN THE SHADOWS!  Right Kirk?  "You aint' fishin' Potholes in April if you're boat aint' scratched up when you're done!

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #27 - 03/02/07 at 20:40:17
Quote Print Post  
Don't listen to them Nick! They are just trying to scare you. BTW Sarge I know where the Dunes are pal! Wink You launch at Lind Coulee and take a right! Duh!

When you see a couple of young guys pull up to the weight-in, in a nice(and dirty) Legend covered with twigs and "slightly scratched" from the tree fishing. Don't HATE, congratulate cuz the livewell will have some green fish just like the one above that we'll be trading for green backs! Ha!

Hey look that fish is bigger than my head!

Carlos

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #28 - 03/02/07 at 20:42:57
Quote Print Post  
Ron,

Isn't that the same Kirk that didn't show at the awards last year to see Russ and his partner cash a check. He,he Wink Wink.

Yes it will be quite fun.

I just hope that all of our WBC guys finish in the top 10 and that me and my partner will be first of coarse.

All In Fun,

Russ

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #29 - 03/02/07 at 21:56:54
Quote Print Post  
Well, Me and Silent Bob will start out smakin the outside dunes for our usual 4 lb Smallies and then gettin the Spider netting out for the run to the trees for some flippin and pitchen.........Just a word though.........Bob and Myself would like to make sure that everyone gets to our autograph signing early as we will limit folks to two autographs per person and camera phone pictures are extra! Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo