Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Schedule for 2007 (Read 9655 times)
Daryl
Ex Member

Schedule for 2007
11/08/06 at 00:32:56
Quote Print Post  
Jim

What is the dates and lakes for next year. I already have Northwest and the Federation.

http://www.nwbass.net/2007%20Schedule.htm

http://www.wabass.org/

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Re: Schedule for 2007
Reply #1 - 11/08/06 at 01:07:21
Quote Print Post  
Daryl,

I do know that we have Potholes 3rd week of May, June is up for grabs either Chelan on the 9th or Banks 3rd week, July Roosevelt 3rd week, August Lower Columbia 3rd week I believe, September @ Chelan 3rd week.

Stu might know more.
Russ

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 11/08/06 at 03:40:05
Quote Print Post  
Well Kirk,  it looks like you might get some new neighbors or just some people bumming a place to stay next year.  All of the tourneys are over there.

Oh well, that just means that we better start saving our pennies (PENNIES HEL L.  dollars) for next year.

Rich

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 11/08/06 at 04:29:50
Quote Print Post  
Sorry Rich...I heard....
April....Silver
May...Potholes
June...Chelan or Banks
July...J&J...Roosevelt
Aug......Lower Columbia
Sept.....Chelan
Oct...Wash.
Thats 3 over here!
one more than last year!
Wink

IP Logged

Chad S.
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 11/08/06 at 13:52:19
Quote Print Post  
I spoke with Al last night, and going off memory this is what the ABA Westside looks like:

March 24/25 Lake Washington "Yes I said Washington"
July June 30/ July 1 Silver Lake
August  18/19 Lake Washington

Classic- Tri Cities September 29th

It will be posted soon on americanbass.com

IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Reply #5 - 11/08/06 at 14:35:16
Quote Print Post  
We will be going to Banks in June rather than Chelan.  Thats about the only change in the schedule that had to be resolved at the Federation Meeting.  The rest of our schedule will remain as submitted.

There is some other possibly disturbing news concerning the Lower Columbia Project that was revealed.  It may very well change how we all fish over there in the next 15 years or so.

Smitty Wink

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 11/08/06 at 15:14:05
Quote Print Post  
Smitty,

Give up the skinny on Bad News.

Do we all have to move to California to go bass fishing or what?
Russ

IP Logged

Daryl
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 11/08/06 at 15:16:02
Quote Print Post  
The federation is having ther qualifier at Chelan in the month of June, 16th and 17th.

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 11/08/06 at 17:57:18
Quote Print Post  
Daryl,

Do you know any more details on the federation qualifiers? The rules still state that you fish four events, but there are 6 listed on the schedule. Also, there are no actual entry fees listed yet on the registration form.

I like the schedule, though! Some different waters, and no Lake Washington! I may try going as a back seater, and I didn't feel like trying to catch spawning fish from the back of a boat for half the day Smiley

Chris

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 11/08/06 at 18:27:24
Quote Print Post  
Chris...2006 it was $50.00 per day for four individual days at two locations.
Thus...I am only assuming that it will be 6 one day events at three locations with a draw format each day.
I have not heard of a rate increase so I would assume it will be the same.

IP Logged

Daryl
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 11/08/06 at 19:54:04
Quote Print Post  
Sarge

The fees are going up this year to draw some of the people back from Northwest. The biggest heatache was the money sucked. They have not settled on a price yet. There are 3 sights and 6 tournaments. Its a great format. You can screw up one day and come back the next day. Its a new tournament and pay out every day.

There is also clubs starting up to fish the federation nation which is the BASS qualifiers. I got an offer in the mail from a CCBC member who is starting a new club to fish these qualifiers. The tournaments are Tri-Cities in April and Sammamish in September. This series would be really easy to make the team because there are not allot of particapants. If you make the team you fish divisionals. If you are the top finisher in the state you fish the nationals. Top finishers in each region fish the classic. Just something to think about. I think I might fish western bass club, both FLW & BASS qualifiers and forget about Northwest this year.

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 11/08/06 at 20:07:33
Quote Print Post  
Hmmm. Lots of options next year... I'm ready to hit a few more tournaments in 2007 than I did this year. Thanks for the info, guys!

Chris

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 11/08/06 at 21:33:21
Quote Print Post  
Plus another new circuit is being started this year as weel. It's a boater only format though. Yes no backseaters. Entry is 250.00. It'll be a two day tournament with a 10,000.00 dollar payout and will pay down to fifth were you'll still get 500.00 dollars. The payouts are based on a 100 boat field. It sounds good. The guy starting the circuit is trying to make it a two week off limit format.

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 11/09/06 at 00:39:19
Quote Print Post  
Boys,

Wouldn't be nice to fish them all. Smiley I wish. I was only dreaming. Maybe when I retire from the screw business.
Russ

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 11/09/06 at 02:25:50
Quote Print Post  
Russ,
Figured you would have it figured out NOT to give Rob M. any openings like that.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo