Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Need Advice (Read 3133 times)
Daryl
Ex Member

Need Advice
11/01/06 at 20:30:17
Quote Print Post  
Please help me I'm desperate!

Guys, I've never told anyone about this before, but I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.
The usual signs... phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. She has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the driveway. Although I can hear a car driving off, it's as if she has gotten out of the car around the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my Triton next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my boat, that I noticed a puddle of oil under my prop.

Do you think this is something I should try to fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Re: Need Advice
Reply #1 - 11/01/06 at 21:44:28
Quote Print Post  
Oh my goodness Daryl Lips Sealed, don't try and fix that yourself take it back to the dealer Shocked! Was it a lot of oil? Cry

Carlos Kiss

IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 11/01/06 at 22:08:00
Quote Print Post  
I'd leave Carlos "the adulterer" behind and take me to the frostbite.

IP Logged

Daryl
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 11/02/06 at 00:06:05
Quote Print Post  
It's a joke you guys.

I have had a couple of people IM me and they were concerned about my relationship. Don't be, I got this off of a bass boat website. Gee, I can't even have a little fun with you guys.

Carlos, way to stand true. Always think about the boat.

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 11/02/06 at 00:29:30
Quote Print Post  
Daryl,

You had me going there dude. But the funny part was my ex did that to me one time and I caught her in the act. Her loss, I said see ya.
Russ

IP Logged

Justin
Forum Member

"I caught you a delicious
bass'

Reply #5 - 11/02/06 at 03:04:43
Quote Print Post  
That joke was funny when moses told it to Jesus.

Good twist for this board though!  Grin

IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Reply #6 - 11/02/06 at 14:31:19
Quote Print Post  
Mercs used to be known for using oil.  Don't worry about it, put some sawdust on the oil puddle and rig up your drop-shot rod for the weekend.

Smitty Wink

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

Pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 11/02/06 at 16:39:42
Quote Print Post  
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin...very funny Daryl...you certainly had a lot of us going that's for sure.

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 11/02/06 at 17:06:23
Quote Print Post  
I don't get it is the boat alright Daryl ???? Oh my I'm so worried, I like what Smitty said though! Doug don't player hate, congradulate! Can't wait for the Frosty! What you doing this weekend, Doug. Hanging with the wife and kids? Kiss

Carlos

Just kidding that was freaking funny Daryl! Wink

IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 11/03/06 at 04:39:23
Quote Print Post  
I finishing the trim work around the new French doors.  Getting the chair rail prepped, stained and finished and put up.  Last bit of detail painting.  Sunday I volunteered to take someone's shift at Mary Bridge/Tacoma General so I'll probably be there all day.  I hope that everyone has a safe trip and does well.  Above all have a fabulous time no matter how many bass you catch a day!

IP Logged

Wabasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 11/03/06 at 05:22:24
Quote Print Post  
Advice, your a dog dude....have the wife clean up the oil or you'll put her cell phone in it.......Real funny though....

Good luck

CP

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #11 - 11/03/06 at 14:05:14
Quote Print Post  
Daryl,
  Sounds like you're going to have alot of "free weekends" coming up real soon.  I'd certainly work on getting that puddle fixed so you have something to do when she's gone!  Good luck with the boat!!!!!!! Roll Eyes

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Nick_Barr
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 11/03/06 at 22:25:11
Quote Print Post  
LOL... I beleived you there for a second... and I saw your triton on I-5 today on the way back from a game.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL at the FROSTBITE........... I am going to get to suit up and maybe play in the Varsity FB Playoff game this weekend. so I am staying Busy.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo