Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) New state record SM (Read 13057 times)
Man_with_a_view
Ex Member

Re: New state record SM
Reply #30 - 09/18/06 at 23:47:16
Quote Print Post  
The reporter never got back to me and I think that picture looks like a poorly painted plastic inflateable. A big fish yes, but a state record? I think not. If this stands I think we should all write the head of the fisheries department and protest. How come some one with a brain the size of a pea and looks of a modern day Wally Cleaver gets away with this. If that fish was not properly presented for a record then I don't care if it weighed 12 pounds. There are rules that are supposed to be followed to get credit for a record. Getting the record just because you have posession of a fish don't count in my book. If one of us, that has the knowledge of these rules, did not follow the rules, do you think they would credit us with a record?  I think not! After all any guy that fishes tournaments and is a memeber of a bass club certianly would know what the rules are ......Right? So I am done venting now but I feel better. Thanks for listening....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo