Normal Topic Thanks to Mack!!!!!/Jr. Bassmasters (Read 780 times)
Nick_Barr
Ex Member

Thanks to Mack!!!!!/Jr. Bassmasters
09/05/06 at 15:17:57
Quote Print Post  
I would like to say thank you to MACK RANDLE for being a boater for the Jr. Bassmasters State Championship!!!!!! 

I would Also Like to thank Larry Sullivan for Volunteering although he couldnt make it because of Wiring problems.

Me and the Capital City Jr. Bassmasters had a great time out on the water this weekend and my friend Dylan and I had alot of fun fishing with Mack.

Unfortunately Fishing wasnt great.

Jr. Bassmasters Results

Winners

11-14: David Slater (My partner) 2.03 lbs. 2 fish
15-18: Craig Hollingsworth (Dylans backseat Partner) 6.03 lbs. 2 fish

CCJBC Results

15-18 Division:
2nd Colten Christenson  2.3 lbs. 2 fish
4th Bob Winslow 1.6 lbs. 1 fish
5th Levi Rodello 1.4 lbs. 1 fish

tied for 7th Nick Barr and Dylan Swanstrom (00.00)

Dylan caught a bunch of dinks and I caught alot of 11 inchers and lost 2 fish 5 seconds after the hookset.

It was kind of Ironic though How me AND dylans Partners BOTH WON as we were fishing within a cast of each others boats on the same spot. And we were the only 2 boats there the whole day!!!

Through all that though I know we all had alot of fun and If you didnt volunteer a boat, please consider it next time because Mack can tell you, Its alot of fun!!!!!

IP Logged

Mack
Ex Member

Re: Thanks to Mack!!!!!/Jr. Bassmasters
Reply #1 - 09/05/06 at 18:06:25
Quote Print Post  
I would like to thank Nick and Dylen for a great weekend.They are two really great teenagers who I had a good time with. It's unfortunet that there wasn't more boats and that one kid had to prefish off the dock after only being on the water for only a hour or two. The kids were great all the ones I got to have in my boat the whole weekend. My boys can't wait to get a chance to compete in the tourny soon.

Thanks again for letting me be apart of your fun weekend.
                  Mack

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo