Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Where we fishing next year? (Read 9624 times)
Rob M.
Ex Member

Re: Where we fishing next year?
Reply #30 - 09/14/06 at 16:52:19
Quote Print Post  
http://www.iinet.com/~englishriver/LewisClarkColumbiaRiver/Regions/columbia_plat...

Great pictures of many different areas of the Columbia River. Maybe some destinations next year. There are more if you click on the links on the bottom like the "campsites" one.

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #31 - 10/01/06 at 19:10:05
Quote Print Post  
April draw- Banks/ Silver Lake
May- Chelan/ Sammamish
June- Potholes/ Moses Lake
July- Tri-Cities/ Roosevelt (Spokane Arm)
August- Lower Columbia/ Entiat
Sept- Long Lake/ Silver Lake
Oct- Banks/Washington

Here are some of my choices. Banks for the team would be great. Everyone would limit. Chelan has been great, why not try May now? Sammamish in May is dynomite too! Potholes in June, still good fishing but mixed it up a bit. Moses Lake would probably be good here too(sorry Kirk). Tri-cities in July, everyone again should catch limits. Higher Roosevelt launch would mix things up. August somewhere on the Columbia should be good with it's cooler water. Look at Chelan 2 years ago. Sept on Long Lake should activate the fish from the dog days of summer. Silver in Sept rocks too, for those that have never fished it. Banks in Oct, team tourney so you know there will be split costs and fish caught. Plus Frostbite right around the corner.  

Another idea of mine is to switch the months of the draw/ team/ Jack and Jill. Why not draw to determine what months these will be in? Change it up a bit.
« Last Edit: 10/02/06 at 04:15:07 by »  

IP Logged

Justin
Forum Member

"I caught you a delicious
bass'

Reply #32 - 10/01/06 at 20:37:42
Quote Print Post  
I look forward in joining you guys this coming year!  I hope I can get out next month!   Grin

IP Logged

Pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #33 - 10/02/06 at 03:57:41
Quote Print Post  
Rob- I like your choices...I'm game for mixing things up a little bit.  I really would like us to get Banks Lake back in the fold somehow.  I think having a tournament in October is the best time of year to fish it- The smallies really are gourging themselves then.

Bob

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #34 - 10/03/06 at 00:40:43
Quote Print Post  
after a year off from the club or tournament fishing for that matter due to school/work i will once again be joining the fray next year.  last time i fished the spokane arm the fishing was TOUGH although i know it could kick out some fish and walleye to boot  Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo