Normal Topic I had a dream.... (Read 1851 times)
gotfive
Ex Member

I had a dream....
08/25/06 at 03:05:50
Quote Print Post  
No, Mike W., it was not THAT kind of dream Shocked, almost as good though.  Asked the boss for two months off and got it.  April and May off to the Clear Lake to fish my way north to "follow the spawn".  It was freakin' outrageous. 8)  What a blast.  I am going to have to make that a reality one day.  Looks like I will try to go down with Stahlman and Dover come spring.  GOTTA get that Clear Lake itch scratched next spring.  See ya all at Long Lake. Grin Grin

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Re: I had a dream....
Reply #1 - 08/30/06 at 16:07:18
Quote Print Post  
Cool dream dude. Hey I think that would made a great reality t.v. show. A few of us WBC members go down and fish the spawn for 2 months. Someone call MTV or OLN.

Carlos

IP Logged

Man_with_a_view
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 09/13/06 at 23:08:27
Quote Print Post  
Why not go real big and start off in February in Mexico somewhere..... Salto comes to mind. Then maybe March in Lake Fork Texas. April somewhere in So Cal.  May in Clear Lake. Can ya tell I have already thought about this a time or two? Just proves I am as nuts as the rest of you kooks. I plan on doing this the first spring after I win the lotto. LOL

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 09/14/06 at 05:08:14
Quote Print Post  
MWV - Hmmm...food for thought.

IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Reply #4 - 09/14/06 at 13:28:23
Quote Print Post  
My reality is almost as good as the dream with the exception of the swing through Texas.  Mazatlan in early February for Marlin and Bass at El Salto.  The last week in March I'm headed to the Delta for a "T" and then a stop at Clear lake on the way home.  I might even stop at Shasta for an afternoon.

Smitty
Wink

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 09/14/06 at 16:34:44
Quote Print Post  
Oh yeah... oh yeah? Well even better, what about an endless spring? Just like the skiers that do an endless winter.

Start in the southern hemisphere and fish Africa and Australia for bass, and THEN head up to the northern hemisphere to start MWV's plan...

BAM!
Chris

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 09/15/06 at 00:22:52
Quote Print Post  
Oh sure,  as soon as I stop coming to the meetings you start handing out the good drugs...BUMMMMER.  LOL

Sign me up for next year.... for the fishing trip that is,  not the drugs.  Sounds like a great time.

Rich

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo