Normal Topic Scholorship Tournament (Read 2845 times)
gotfive
Ex Member

Scholorship Tournament
08/24/06 at 20:37:59
Quote Print Post  
Hi Gang,
Has anyone every fished this Banks Lake event?  I am looking forward to giving it a go this year.  It is a good cause, anyway and I love the weather in October.

IP Logged

Nick_Barr
Ex Member

Re: Scholorship Tournament
Reply #1 - 08/24/06 at 20:54:54
Quote Print Post  
Hopefully me and my friend Levi will fish it. It depends if I can find a reliable Tow vehicle or not.

IP Logged

Andrea L
WBC Member

Reply #2 - 09/26/06 at 20:08:23
Quote Print Post  
Lyle and I will be fishing this team tournament  . . . anyone else gonna go to Banks since there won't be the Big Bass Blast on Washington that weekend due to the conflict . . .

Andrea

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 09/26/06 at 22:50:17
Quote Print Post  
When is the event?
Russ

IP Logged

Andrea L
WBC Member

Reply #4 - 09/27/06 at 02:17:56
Quote Print Post  
It's on Saturday, Oct 7th at Banks Lake. 

$110.00 per team

The info is on the www.wabass.org site

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 09/27/06 at 15:19:08
Quote Print Post  
Dave Jarrel and I are fishing, but Liz and Abby are coming along as well.  Hopefully, the weather holds well.
See ya there!

Hey, Andrea, tell Lyle that I will call him.  My cell phone is totally on the fritz.  I get calls in, but when I answer...nothing.  GRRRR!!   I know that I have missed a call or two from him.  We can hook up for a Saturday potluck or something, for sure.  We are in site 48.  I will talk to you later.
« Last Edit: 09/28/06 at 03:22:32 by »  

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 09/28/06 at 17:04:54
Quote Print Post  
Me and Bob Brownlee will be in space 4...the pull thru's above...sites are sparse......looks like a good turnout.

IP Logged

Andrea L
WBC Member

Reply #7 - 09/28/06 at 19:04:22
Quote Print Post  
Glad to hear some others will be there.  We're in site #3 up above . . .

Andrea

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 10/09/06 at 12:19:36
Quote Print Post  
Well after a windy day one it was a great event as 46 boats showed up and 3 from Western!
Me and Bob found the winds not to our liking and paid the price with only 7.74 pounds day one but The Logstons found 12+ pounds for 6th place I believe.....Mack Randle was right there too with around 12+ also....me and Bob Rebounded on day two with the abilty to get to the Million $ Mile we got 10.64 lbs for a 22nd place finish Mack was right with us at the finish but Lyle and Andrea took I believe 6th (in the money I might add!)
Camping was good and not too cold in the morning...did hear about an impending draw down of the lake.....said to be 30 feet! will try to confirm with fisheries and such.

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 10/09/06 at 15:42:17
Quote Print Post  
Nice job, Western! Good showings. Wish I could have fished the event. Thanks for the update, Larry... and let us know what you hear about the drawdown. Sounds like a winter trip to Banks with the GPS!!!

Chris

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo