Normal Topic Bass fishing publications: Free to a new home (Read 1598 times)
Sarge
Ex Member

Bass fishing publications: Free to a new home
08/21/06 at 19:07:00
Quote Print Post  
Hello,

I have about 150 bass fishing magazines that fit into two boxes. The magazines are from 1991-2006 and include bassmaster, bass times, bass west, inside line, and a few other random magazines.

I would like to give these to a youth interested in learning more about fishing. They are a wealth of good information and I would like to make sure someone reaps their benefits. One fun thing to do with them is to take all of the magazines from the season you are currently fishing in and skim through them. You get a pretty complete picture of all the new things you might try and all of the things that have repeatedly worked for people.

Nick Barr? Nick Culver? You guys know anyone that might want these? Do you want them? Anyone else in the club?

Let me know! Call me on my cell (see club directory) or email me: chris@sharedsalmonstrategy.org

Thanks,
Chris

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Re: Bass fishing publications: Free to a new home
Reply #1 - 08/21/06 at 22:51:24
Quote Print Post  
This is a great offer, Chris.  You are a good man.  I did find it funny that a bass man has an email address that ends in sharedsalmanstragey.org.  I am highly suspicious of your intentions Tongue.

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 08/21/06 at 23:07:53
Quote Print Post  
Heh Heh Heh... MUHAHAHAHAHA!

IP Logged

Nick_Barr
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 08/22/06 at 00:24:14
Quote Print Post  
I will certainly take them. I can take some, then I can Distribute the rest of them to the members of the "Capital City" Jr. Bass Club.

-Nick

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 08/22/06 at 00:43:39
Quote Print Post  
Do you think Marc Fields might appreciate a few.... even though they are "dated"?

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 08/22/06 at 17:23:09
Quote Print Post  
Sounds good, Nick!

And Faz - I had thought of your idea also but thought that Marc might be deluged with bass magazines already. Does anyone know? If he isn't, then I would certainly like to send him a few...

Nick - I'll private message you and figure out a way to get them to you.

Thanks,
Chris

IP Logged

Mack
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 08/23/06 at 02:40:36
Quote Print Post  
My son and I would be interested also we've been reading the ones I have for his reading over the summer.

Mack

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo