Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Long Lake - This Week-End (Read 6524 times)
gotfive
Ex Member

Long Lake - This Week-End
08/21/06 at 03:47:28
Quote Print Post  
Ok,
Who is going and what weights?
I will be there and it will be 27 even.

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Re: Long Lake - This Week-End
Reply #1 - 08/21/06 at 04:32:22
Quote Print Post  
Can't make this one, would have loved to be there. Celebrating my wife' s 50th birthday at the golf course.
Have a great time.

Never have fished there and will take a wild guess to be 26.3lbs.

Good Luck To All,
Russ

IP Logged

Pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 08/22/06 at 02:29:36
Quote Print Post  
I'm guessing 30.50lbs.  

They're are a lot of big smallmouth and good number of chunky 3+ largemouth in this lake....someone will figure them out....they always do!

By the way, who is all planning on fishing this tournament?  Carlos and I will be there.  We'll be leaving mid morning on Friday if anyone wants to head out together.

Bob

IP Logged

Jack
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 08/22/06 at 02:48:09
Quote Print Post  
The O'Days will be there! 29lbs will take it.

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 08/22/06 at 03:18:25
Quote Print Post  
Hey, Bob, Liz and I will be leaving Eburg sometime late morning.  Send me your cell number in a personal message and let's see if we can hook-up.  It is not final, but Liz and I may leave real early and hit Moses Lake before taking off.  Anyway, shoot me your cell or Carlos can send his as well.

IP Logged

StuK
WBC Member

Lund Boats

Reply #5 - 08/22/06 at 03:41:04
Quote Print Post  
We'll be there. Leaving about noon Friday.

I'm guessing the winner will have 10 fish.

Stu

LUND - The Ultimate Fishing Experience

IP Logged

Pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 08/22/06 at 05:20:25
Quote Print Post  
Will do Kirk....

Very funny Stu...I think 10 fish will win it also.  I look forward to seeing you very soon....it's been awhile since we last spoke.

Bob

IP Logged

StuK
WBC Member

Lund Boats

Reply #7 - 08/22/06 at 05:38:37
Quote Print Post  
Hey, Bob.

Yeah, this is the first points tourney I'll be at this year and I'm looking forward to hanging out with you guys again.

My son Ryan is going to give it a try in the back seat, so I am really looking forward to having my family there, as well.

See you Friday.

Stu

LUND - The Ultimate Fishing Experience

IP Logged

Nick_Barr
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 08/22/06 at 23:18:52
Quote Print Post  
not goin, but I am saying a Wild Guess of 33.4 lbs.

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 08/24/06 at 16:04:14
Quote Print Post  
Yee Haw!!! I gonna say I will catch 31 pounds Shocked and take home my first victory! Grin I will also have big fish in the tournament with a 6 and a half pound Largemouth! 8) Wink

Carlos

See ya in Spokane!!

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 08/24/06 at 17:08:01
Quote Print Post  
Yeah I'll give you the win since I won't be their Carlos! Grin I'm going to say it will take 14-15lbs a day and it will take 14lbs over two days to make the top 12 cut. O wait wrong tourney circuit. I've been living online too much due to work these days. Good luck all and wish I could be there. Just beware a stange erie talkative critter might show it's face at moses.

IP Logged

Chris B.
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 08/24/06 at 18:34:56
Quote Print Post  
29.5 lbs to win.  Make sure you take along some band aids, you might have to land one of the toothy boys   Shocked

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 08/24/06 at 19:09:13
Quote Print Post  
Carlos,

I am not even sure if that was smack talk you just gave out. If it was, it was some of the most depressing I have ever seen. If only I was going... C'mon, give us some more details. Who are you going to slap? What are you going to yell at people as they bow at your feet?

But I will participate in this post like I am supposed to. My guess is 31 pounds 1 ounce to win. Big fish at 6 pounds 4 ounces (largemouth).

Chris

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 08/24/06 at 20:12:54
Quote Print Post  
Its just tooo "Bad" the Mojo Master ain't coming to whoop all you boys on this one. Good luck and have a grand time.
Russ

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 08/24/06 at 20:48:20
Quote Print Post  
Actually I was just showing some confidence in how I'm gonna do this weekend! Wink The only thing I'll be slapping are fish into the livewell or slapping colling tags on fish! Yeah boy! But if you or mister no go Roll Eyes were to show I'd be more than happy to slap you girls around! Kiss he he he Oh by the way I will be yelling but it will be at Bob to get the net!

Carlos 8)

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo