Normal Topic Tournament Director (Read 1216 times)
RussBaker
Ex Member

Tournament Director
08/20/06 at 18:52:15
Quote Print Post  
The Club is looking for a good tourney director for 2007. So for those that haven't tried the position now is the time to step up to the plate.

I did it in 2000 or was it 2001? Any way it was not so hard even without the computer, with it makes it a lot easier.

I nominate Rob Maglio or Mark Maderos. If either one of you do it I would be willing to help.
Russ

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Re: Tournament Director
Reply #1 - 08/21/06 at 14:41:41
Quote Print Post  
Thanks for the ringing endorsement you red neck  Grin.  I have filled in a number of times for the club when needed and will gladly do likewise in the future.  Would love to do it but my job and life schedule preclude me from the commitment.

Mark

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 08/21/06 at 16:54:26
Quote Print Post  
Likewise here. I am looking to apply with the city of Auburn for a cop position and if I get that, I won't even be able to fish tournaments. I'll most likely have a Friday through Monday schedule and I don't think many would show to my Tuesday & Wednesday tournaments... Grin

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 08/23/06 at 15:42:10
Quote Print Post  
Count me in Rob, would love to see a tuesday wednesday tourney schedule.  You and I could fight it out every month for 1st and 2nd, big fish, angler of the year, of course then there is the jack and jack tourney and lets not forget the annul team tourney.  Oh thats right, we would win the team tourney by catching 0 fish for 0 pounds, and Nick Barr would ditch school one day come up and take the check away from us.  LMAO  Grin

Mark

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo