Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Congrats To Wolsky/Hendrickson (Read 4697 times)
basspro
Ex Member

Congrats To Wolsky/Hendrickson
08/16/06 at 00:22:02
Quote Print Post  
If I have done the math right it looks as though WBC members Wolsky/Hendrickson will take the Rookie Angler of The year Award for the NW Bass Series. Woohoo, way to go guys. I might be premature, but looks from previous events that they took it.

Way to go.
Russ

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Re: Congrats To Wolsky/Hendrickson
Reply #1 - 08/16/06 at 01:37:43
Quote Print Post  
SWEET! You guys spanked 'em this year!!!

Many congratulations,
Chris

IP Logged

Bill Brynteson
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 08/16/06 at 03:05:17
Quote Print Post  
Congratulations and a job well done!

BillB

IP Logged

Man_with_a_view
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 08/16/06 at 05:14:48
Quote Print Post  
Congradulations to the Wolsky/Hendrickson team. You certianly did well against some top notch fisherman. Not to mention, at times, uncooperative fish. I was just suprised that Russell did not thank Ordella Rods for the ass whoopin you gave us. But don't worry Russ I got the plug in for ya. Go get em at the River in September.

Good luck!
                                         Mark

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 08/17/06 at 00:18:06
Quote Print Post  
Man,

You forgot one thing- All the pre-fishing some of these guys got to do that some of us just couldn't afford due to familiy responsibilities,companies to run, kids events, etc.etc, gas costs, more gas,etc.
Yes the River was brutal when you take half of my fishery away it makes it tough. Oh forgot the wind as well, blew that fishery off my agenda.
Russ

IP Logged

Terry
WBC Member

Reply #5 - 08/17/06 at 02:58:53
Quote Print Post  
Excuses aside, Russ, they made a huge dent at NW Bass this year prefishing or not.  We only prefished the previous weekend last year and maybe didn't do as well, but still brought home the hardware come season end.  Congrats guys.   Shocked

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 08/17/06 at 03:38:26
Quote Print Post  
No Excuses here dude, you obviously didn't pay attention to who started this post. I don't take away hard work from anyone and good fishing either. Its the facts that keep some of us from being able to be on the water more than some. And as a seasoned tournament angler, as you should know that nothing is more valuable than time on the water.
Russ

IP Logged

jwerner
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 08/17/06 at 05:00:29
Quote Print Post  
Could someone please post a link to a site that lists the results.  Gracias

IP Logged

StuK
WBC Member

Lund Boats

Reply #8 - 08/17/06 at 05:05:57
Quote Print Post  
Here is the link:

http://www.nwbass.net/results.htm

Stu

LUND - The Ultimate Fishing Experience

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 08/17/06 at 18:03:57
Quote Print Post  
Great Job guys! You two are defineitely students of the outdoors and will be in the top ranks for a long time.

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 08/21/06 at 18:18:41
Quote Print Post  
Yea, you fellas did great.  I am proud of your effort!  I know how critical it is to spend time on the water, especially if you do not know it.  I only have two questions.  What the heck happened at Potholes Shocked, and why isn't Hendrickson fishing some club events with us this year?  
« Last Edit: 08/21/06 at 22:48:46 by »  

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 08/21/06 at 19:19:28
Quote Print Post  
Yea,

Whats up with that?
RB

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 08/22/06 at 00:45:20
Quote Print Post  
Great job guys..... looks like it is becoming a WBC trophy, we'd better make sure we have new rookies each year to keep the award here.

IP Logged

Mike_W
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 08/27/06 at 04:46:56
Quote Print Post  
How did prefishing even come into this? Excuses are excuses to me.  I prefish because I want to win. I have been fishing tourneys for a grand total of three years. This would be my second "full" year of tourneys. We dedicated lots of time to prefish waters that we had zero to little time on the water. We looked at it as competing with guys that lived on these bodies of water and have been fishing them for many many years, which is true. We have a lot of time to make up to even come close to having the time on the water that some of these guys do. Why does it even matter?

Remember, not all of us have been "fishing tourneys for 20 years" like some of you. After 20 years of fishing and you still only know one spot............the one I'm on.

I appreciate all of the congrats from you all. Me and Dave are pretty thrilled. We really did not think that we would have a shot at this when we started.

I do miss fishing some of the club events. I know that Dave does too. He will be buying a new boat soon and be able to spend more time on the water. OOHHH prefishing with two boats Roll Eyes Now we're talking.

Kirk, I don't know what happened on Potholes. We made a couple of bad decisions early in the game and paid for it dearly. We had lots of fish in pre game parties. Learned lots. Just could not get it together when it counted. We really lost a lot of points on that. That's what is crazy. Only one bad tourny and your out of the running for the year.

Mike

IP Logged

Terry
WBC Member

Reply #14 - 08/27/06 at 07:37:26
Quote Print Post  
Well said and nice job.  There's always the championship and next year to whoop on the vet's. Wink

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo